Alabama cops blame Satan in area homicides

With the amount of projection I have seen in the last five years I think it actually means “them”. I don’t think they realise that though.

12 Likes

Satan? Or maybe, just maybe, there’s something else going on.

https://www.cdc.gov/drugoverdose/maps/rxcounty2016.html

EDIT: Look for Covington County. It’s at the extreme southern part of the state, in the middle. Rate per 100 persons: 170.9. Population of the county is roughly 37,000.

3 Likes

Whenever I hear someone say sheeple, I know they haven’t encountered one of these.

10 Likes

All this anti Satan talk is just a kneejerk reaction to a few human sacrifices. Most people worship Satan responsibly, knowing full well that they can satisfy their Dark Lord with frequent animal sacrifices. Or bathing only in donated human blood.

14 Likes

THEY FUCK YOU UP, YOUR MUM AND DAD
THEY MAY NOT MEAN TO, BUT THEY DO
THEY TURN AWAY FROM GOD (SO BAD)
AND EMBRACE SATAN, JUST FOR YOU
– apologies to Philip Larkin

8 Likes

BOTTOM LINE, THERE ARE SHEEP; THERE ARE WOLVES AND THERE ARE SHEEP DOGS. WHICH GROUP DO YOU BELONG TO ?

We all belong to cats, whether we realise it yet or not.

15 Likes

Dear We-have-turned-away-from-God-so-bad-things-are-happening Theorist,

Please point to a time when we were right with God and so bad things never happened to good people.

For extra credit, please describe the mechanism by which gay people cause hurricanes and earthquakes. You should be prepared to illustrate the effect of same-sex intercourse on the atmospheric heat cycle with diagrams where appropriate. Show your working.

28 Likes

Four. Because calling a tail a leg doesn’t make it a leg.

I don’t see my obligation to participate in his charade of categories.

2 Likes

Have encountered, can confirm. Looks like a sheepdog, technically a sheep, but is basically a stealth goat.

9 Likes

Sheep, wolves, sheepdogs, frogs, goats, eels and owls can all be demonstrated to actually exist. Satan, and the god who supposedly created him to lure us to eternal damnation to prove how much we are loved, are a somewhat dodgier proposition. If the authorities in Opp, Alabama were to arrest this character Satan and bring him to justice perhaps they would bring greater benefit to promoting their religion than a meaningless all-caps diatribe ever could.

9 Likes

IT IS TIME TO BE PARENTS AND RAISE OUR CHILDREN, NOT HAVE THEM RAISE US. […] IT IS TIME TO STAND UP AND BE RESPONSIBLE, GROWN UP

Well, it’s not like they’re saying that everything is Satan’s fault and all are helpless, now is it?

Unless they’ve been listening to catchy novelty songs.

1 Like

I have always aspired to be more like the noble guard llama.

19 Likes

hail-satan-gif-12

9 Likes

Hey don’t blame us. Most pastafarians are law abiding citizens, who just happen to be pirates and/or ninjas. Nothing particularly Satan-y about our love of the holy ramen, linguini, maybe that weird glass noodle with the sauce and… oh sorry, just having visions again (more like hunger pangs).

4 Likes

Pasta di Minotti with Nduja sausage is the preferred sacrament. Well, sez me, anyways.

3 Likes

gif_pooh

11 Likes

13 Likes

I think you mis-spelt your username - enkinoodler, surely?

1 Like

They need to win back God’s favor.

14 Likes

Well, I hope they arrest Satan for conspiracy ASAP!! I mean they know who caused these murderers but they haven’t even gotten a warrant for him. :-/

5 Likes