Alabama cops blame Satan in area homicides

You’re the spitting image. :wink:

5 Likes

Here’s the twist, people controlled by Satan type in all caps. The sheriff actually committed the murders. But don’t worry, in the third act, the kids that were framed will entrap the sheriff with a hair brain scheme.

11 Likes

?

Well, me too, I guess.

1 Like

“By their caps lock shall ye know them, an’ ye shall not suffer these so afflicted to sport upon themselves the shining sigils of office.”

Cotton Mather

8 Likes

In the end it will turn out it wasn’t Satan after all, just the abandoned amusement park owner (who is also the Sheriff) wearing a Satan mask. Thank goodness for meddling kids!

7 Likes

“Great job gang. Time for some Scooby edibles.”

8 Likes

Well, “Scooby Snacks” always did seem like a euphemism… :thinking:

7 Likes

I’m so sick of that law enforcement sheep/wolf/sheepdog bs. Sheepdogs spend all their time barking at and harassing sheep to stay in a tight herd. They don’t fight wolves. Wait… I guess it is a good analogy.

15 Likes

Now you know why they always had the munchies for those giant sandwiches.

4 Likes

And why they thought their dog could talk…

4 Likes

whoa

2 Likes

Obligs:

7 Likes

I need to go back and watch more of that show I have been told. I watched season 1 and then was distracted some other show and didn’t continue watching.

1 Like

Which team is Satan on?

4 Likes

Has anyone considered a misspelling, and it’s just some guy named Stan causing all the ruckus?

14 Likes

My first wife was a high school teacher. Once she had planned some content, a book or movie, and one parent sent in a letter demanding her daughter be excused from class that day. The parent made it very clear in the long hand written letter that she and her daughter did not worship “Satin”.

10 Likes

ALABAMA COPS ADMIT THEY HAVE EMBRACED SATAN!
(I mean, we already suspected as much, but it was nice to get confirmation.)

11 Likes

So it wasn’t the 70’s then?

2 Likes

4 Likes