Alabama man threatens Walmart with "execution" for giving Covid shots

We’re going to put Walmart and the pharmacists on notice to let them know that they’re in violation of the Nuremberg Code.

Fix It Real Housewives GIF

21 Likes

Dear neighbors of “vaccine police”: Know that there is a dangerously violent man calling himself vaccine police and threatening folks with execution. Your life might be in danger, this person threatens others with execution, and he lives near you. You might want to seek out some personal weapons (I recommend the Tazer, it is effective, relatively inexpensive, and you can fire it without a guaranteed lifetime of regret.) You might also seek out a concealed carry permit, and let your local Sheriff Exactly who in your neighborhood scares you. (If enough applications cross the Sheriff’s desk, maybe something will be done.)
I find reputation attacks amusing.

7 Likes

The “just ignore them” approach is for harmless cranks. This was a direct threat of violence in a society where exactly this sort of massacre is extremely plausible every day. His actions directly resulted in delays for vaccinations and may have cost lives. He should have at least been subdued and arrested, if not treated as an active shooter.

35 Likes

Seriously. WTF? It’s “White conservatives” that get away with this, though, no? If it was a some Antifa-placard-carrying white person making the same hostile gestures, that policeman would not have backed down from an unarmed hooligan and just turned around. He would have called in the cavalry. (And Guiness World Records, too, I would think: an Alabaman Antifa!)

The way he’s holding up the camera in that two-handed fashion as he did, it sure looked at first glance like he was holding a gun.

He’s self-identifying and recording his own crimes. How difficult is it to arrest him for multiple counts of assault, disturbing the peace, false imprisonment [if, by his actions, he is preventing people inside from leaving]? This guy should do years in jail for this, even if a first offense. But: forget it, Jake-- it’s Alabama.

EDIT: Wait, so he’s from Alabama but terrorizin’ in Missouri? This is what he does in his spare time, when he’s on vacation?

12 Likes

I think we all know what the outcome would have been if he was non-white.

9 Likes

He also showed up at the local school board meeting, misrepresenting himself as a district resident and parent, and accused the board of “fraud” if they didn’t tell students they could have a “religious” exception to mask wearing, He hid out in a parking garage to ambush the CEO of a local hospital to accuse him of crimes against humanity. He’s obviously nuts but has managed to evade behavior that would actually get him jailed (if our PD could be roused to pursue him, the public consensus is they don’t really care to do their jobs).

14 Likes

Walmart has a lot of control here, and the cops had probably been told to not interfere unless he attacked a customer.

5 Likes

Oh good, so we can add crossing state lines and maybe interstate conspiracy if anyone helped him, to his charges.

8 Likes

Our local nutcases called him in – like our homegrown insanity isn’t good enough for the job.

6 Likes

Please forgive me if I’m just not up on the news, but I wondered if perhaps the Nuremberg reference had anything to do with this incident:

At a sunny anti-vaccine protest in front of the State House in Augusta, Maine, a Republican lawmaker compared the Democratic governor’s new immunization requirement for health-care workers to the medical experiments performed by Nazis during World War II.

“Do I need to remind you of the late 1930s and into the ’40s in Germany and the experiments with Josef Mengele?” state Rep. Heidi Sampson said on Tuesday, referring to a Nazi figure who became known as the “Angel of Death” for the often fatal medical experiments he forced on people imprisoned at the Auschwitz death camp.

In her speech, Sampson suggested the mandate for health-care workers was a gambit to test an “experimental” vaccine, despite the existing scientific studies that show the safety and efficacy of the vaccines and ongoing oversight by the Food and Drug Administration. The state lawmaker claimed that Gov. Janet Mills’s vaccine mandate amounted to a violation of the Nuremberg Code. She also compared vaccine mandates to the Tuskegee syphilis study that subjected Black men to medical research under false pretenses. Sampson also falsely said that those implementing vaccine mandates could be executed.

8 Likes

Not to POC; we have always known this disparity.

“Rules for thee, but none for me.”

18 Likes

oh sure –– treat him with kid gloves, he gets to have his tantrum and no consequences.

3 Likes

Don’t know if that exists, but there are no trespassing lists. My uncle had to prosecute several people that violated them.

Seems that Walmart turns a blind eye to a lot of petty shop lifting. But if you take too much or are too obvious, yeah, they will press charges. That’ll often get you a slap on the wrist, probation, and an injunction (or something like it) against returning.

But some idiots persist. One guy got busted the second time trespassing while shoplifting a can of beans. So my uncle had to prosecute. Prosecutors only have so much leeway and this guy was blatantly violating a court order. Dude got jail time. For a can of beans. Not a proud moment in human history by any measure.

Soooo, if Walmart wants, they can probably get some sort of injunction against this Alabama guy. And if he shows up on his property, his ass goes to jail. Even if he’s there to just buy a can of beans.

4 Likes

It’s a riff on the do not fly list.

4 Likes

I know. Just letting people know that it’s not just a riff.

I’m surprised none of these anti-maskers/vaxxers, etc have shot anyone yet.
Equally surprised no one has shot one of them yet.
It should surprise no one as to which side the cops are on.

2 Likes

*sighs

4 Likes

Instead of all our hand-wringing here, I suggest presenting all this to the FBI for domestic terrorism charges and action…

1 Like

The anti maskers have, though :cry:

There was one in Michigan too, and probably more.

9 Likes

I hope they aren’t so common that they aren’t considered to be ‘news’.

2 Likes