Alabama man threatens Walmart with "execution" for giving Covid shots

Originally published at: Alabama man threatens Walmart with "execution" for giving Covid shots | Boing Boing

14 Likes

That’s a whole bunch darker than the title implied…

48 Likes

He’s a grifter.

[Link goes to wiki from Birmingham, AL, which addresses his previous grifts.]

41 Likes

He is one of those very fine people on both sides, right?

17 Likes

It is astonishing what White Americans can get away with.

65 Likes

We’ll have to flip him over and see what crawls out.

10 Likes

How’s this guy still walking free? The last line in that wiki is crazy. He berated a judge during his plea filing and had to be removed from the court. “If this dude was black” is definitely the theme here. I’m my own “lack of surprise” at how the cops on the scene reacted to him.

47 Likes

If anyone has any doubt about where the sympathies of cops will lie when push comes to shove…

47 Likes

If only we could sort out our problems with a rugby match:wink:

Seriously, though, this is the part that probably scares me the most. The cops standing idly by as a man threatens executions…

35 Likes

It appears that anti-science bullshit is as virulent as Covid-19, but there is NO vaccine for it.

19 Likes

Hung at the stake

Definitely a guy who knows what he’s talking about

20 Likes

Wasn’t he at least put on the Walmart no buy list?

18 Likes

Couldn’t watch the video without agreeing to fb surveillance (iPad). Any workarounds?

3 Likes

so the police just let this ass-hat walk out of there? Unbelievable.

23 Likes

Yeah…I wasn’t gonna make this a race thing, but I would guarantee you that this would’ve ended differently if he wasn’t white.

13 Likes

That’s some real down home white poison.
Life Thank You GIF by PEEKASSO

18 Likes

Saul Alinksy would be proud. Now what?

1 Like

This happened in Springfield, MO. That city is notoriously anti-vaccine. The cops were probably glad to see him there.

8 Likes

So where are the NRA hacks screaming that we need to arm the pharmacy workers? Oh, wait, not to shoot at white conservatrolls. Of course.

30 Likes

Man, the short list of “previous run-ins with the law” commonly found in the origin stories of these Freedom Lovers never misses. Pedophilia and Grifts are always jockeying for that top spot (if not working in tandem…)

14 Likes