Alabama man threatens Walmart with "execution" for giving Covid shots

3 Likes

Definitely. Ex-grifters-in-Chief loves other grifters. Probably share tips.

1 Like

Of course the police stood down. Why interfere with someone promoting something most of them believe? Any plausible excuse not to interfere, and they’re good. They’ll probably slow-roll the response too when this asshole comes back and starts shooting, or cower in their cars like the officer at Parkland.

I know a lot of cops and a lot of corrections officers, and they are almost universally republican, almost universally MAGAts, almost universally deep into the latest conspiracy theories, and almost universally unvaccinated. I do some contract work in the medical clinic at a local prison: the union there, which fortunately I do not have to be a member of, is strongly discouraging employees from getting vaccinated, and fighting the state tooth and nail to resist any mandate for masking or vaccines. Meanwhile, this same prison ran wild with COVID among both employees and prisoners till it burned itself out.

8 Likes

Exactly. Where was a good guy with a gun when you need him?

4 Likes

Semi-on-topic, but it is somehow weird that Republicans and conservatives know, like, every single Nazi ever and what they were responsible for. And how they LOVE to trot them out as often as possible.

/Democrat politely recommends one brand of coffee over another
/Republican screaming: “Oh my G*d! You are just like Johannes von Blitzenbrun, the junior associate Nazi coffee manager, who fled Germany by way of Belgium in 1944 and re-located in Peru … (3 paragraphs etc.)”

6 Likes

It’s a widespread conspiracy theory, thanks to Facebook.

6 Likes

There is only one explanation that makes sense: trading cards.

7 Likes

I don’t know if the term is correct but this isn’t a case of duress, because the pharmacist had to stop to work under armed threats?

Been a number of mask connected deaths and attempted murder

“Woman stabs shop worker 27 times for telling her to put on a mask”
(Author’s note: Pair of sisters, one held the security guard down while the other worked him over with a comb that had a hidden knife.)

" Three people charged in killing of Family Dollar security guard over mask policy
The argument began when the security guard, Calvin Munerlyn, 43, told Sharmel Lashe Teague, 45, that customers needed to wear face masks in the store, Genesee County Prosecutor David Leyton said at a news conference Monday. She yelled at him, spit on him and drove off, Leyton said. About 20 minutes later, her car returned to the store, and her husband, Larry Edward Teague, 44, and son, Ramonyea Travon Bishop, 23, stepped out and confronted Munerlyn, according to investigators who spoke to witnesses in the store and reviewed surveillance video. Bishop pulled out a gun and shot Munerlyn, Leyton said.

And so on. White, people of color, they are all going violently, stupidly, [irrational].

4 Likes

Nope, there is no need to invoke mental illness. He is a privileged asshole hell-bent on imposing his brand of assholery on everyone around him. That is an illness of white privilege. Pure and simple.

10 Likes

Seems to me these sorts of incidents deserve far more national publicity than they are currently getting. Stories about cops enabling their fellow RWNJs at protests need more publicity, as well.

Not all of us, but certainly too damn many.

2 Likes

I’m seeing double, four signs to tap!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Well we live in the blessed age of RT and the Daily Mail, so local stories get amplified, distorted by various alternative perspectives (both malign and merely half witted) and pumped back into facebook for the masses edification. Not merely national, but a global perspective.

1 Like

And now there are no signs!

Looks like the cleanup fairies have been at work

1 Like

I sometimes think I should delete these orphaned posts that seem to reference nothing. Ultimately, I opt to leave them as little mysteries for others to ponder.

3 Likes

I can’t help but think what they really mean is the Nuremberg race laws that the Nazis enacted.

2 Likes

Those are two completely contradictory things, so yeah, possibly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.