Alcoholic Taco Bell Baja Blast Mountain Dew now exists

Originally published at: Alcoholic Taco Bell Baja Blast Mountain Dew now exists | Boing Boing

2 Likes

Holy Guacamole!

4YMgGH

6 Likes

“Alcoholic Taco Bell Baja Blast Mountain Dew.”

How to tell me we’re in late stage capitalism without telling me we’re in late stage capitalism.

10 Likes

Tom Hiddleston Cheers GIF by Nerdist.com

11 Likes

Call me when it’s Doritos flavored, with electrolytes.

9 Likes

What do I call you?

6 Likes

It’s been 36 years since I had a drink, I’m thinking after 50 I may just have a drink but how in the heck will I decide what to drink? Being an alcoholic 36 years ago was easy, just get a fifth and a mixer and blackout. Now it’s like trying to decide what to watch on Netflix.

Faygo had Moonshine, a Mountain Dew knock off, when I was a kid but at some point it was renamed to Moon Mist. It was bottled in Detroit where I grew up. No alcohol of course.

6 Likes

Downtown Cleveland has a “fancy” Taco Bell that serves alcoholic drinks. They had slurpee style Baja Blast with alcohol in it, it was just as gross and amazing as you’d hope it would be.

4 Likes

Taco Bell, first they came for your ass now they are coming for your liver.

15 Likes

I guess adding vodka to 7/11 slushies isn’t good enough for this generation! 5% ha! My slushies would take the paint off your car. Kids these days…

5 Likes

Most likely ‘the late xian’ if I were to ingest such a concoction.

2 Likes

I was hoping that this was more than just another hard seltzer.

As a fan of Mt. Dew (particularly Baja) and cocktails, I would love a ricky or mojito made with a diluted syrup base.

Did someone say Faygo?

6 Likes

Remember, if it’s not from the Baja region of Mexico, it’s only sparkling blast.

10 Likes

Baja means lower and blast means blast. I think it’s fitting.

6 Likes

4 Likes

dew

6 Likes

Did not know that connection. You’d think I should being as we’re all from Detroit. Never liked their music or even that type of music but a quick google for the connection suggests they may not be as evil as I give them credit for.

Still dislike their music though.

2 Likes

Yeah, ICP is a great barometer of how batshit crazy and reality-inverted the past five years have been. They held a rally in DC to protest their designation by the FBI as a gang and it was one of the most peaceful and least insane protests against the government in recent memory. That’s how gross trump is; he made Juggalos look like the good guys.

3 Likes

If you think this is bad, I was going through a drive-thru at Taco Bell in the past year or two and they were offering a slush that was strawberry Starburst flavored. Not strawberry, because people might not know what that is, but they’re definitely going to know what strawberry Starburst tastes like!