Alex Jones paid himself $18 million before declaring bankruptcy, say Sandy Hook plaintiffs

Corporate bankruptcy rather than personal bankruptcy, it sounds like. Alas, many more shenanigans happen there, I believe.

8 Likes

What do you want to bet that he screwed over his own employees as well. Not that I have a ton of sympathy for someone who helps boost that vile message.

7 Likes

Stephen Colbert said “This is why you don’t mix steroids with peyote…” when talking about Alex.
Very ruddy face, bulging neck and forearms.

12 Likes

Actually its $72M. $18M directly to himself and $54M through likely phony shell corporations

6 Likes

What’s the difference between Alex Jones and a rotting corpse?

One is a bloated, putrescent, repulsive mound of discolored flesh. The other is dead.

13 Likes

What’s the difference between Alex Jones and a fatberg blocking a sewer and causing faeces to poor out in to the streets?

Um… I’ll have to get back to you on that one. :thinking:

6 Likes

Somewhere there’s a 48-year-old portrait of him that’s pristine.

14 Likes

Anyone wanna bet that he doesn’t flee to a country without an extradition treaty with the U.S. very soon?
And then whines that he has been exiled?

ETA:

What’s the difference between Alex Jones & a bucket of shit?
The bucket.

9 Likes

We need to organize a telethon to raise money for Sandy Hook; 24 hours of people telling Alex Jones’ Jokes.

What’s a difference between Alex Jones and a septic fistula?

Not a whole lot.

7 Likes

It’s AJ, so he will probably match his incompetence at hiding money with his escape plan and flee to a country that does have an extradition treaty with the US, and probably one that he’s insulted publicly on his show.

13 Likes

If his relatives are like him they’ll never give it back.

Sorry son, I lost your number and moved to the Caymans. Enjoy your cat food.

13 Likes

So, civilly, he loses all his money. But as a result of his reaction to his bankruptcy he also goes to prison? This would be something the plaintiffs hadnt even thought possible.

11 Likes

It doesn’t matter where he is, it’s his money people need to secure. Unless he can sneak all of his assets to offshore accounts, it will get seized as part of the judgment against him. Those depositions he was moaning about are the only thing keeping the Court from awarding an arbitrary figure and sending marshals to seize his assets by force.

5 Likes

I’d tell Alex Jones to eat shit, but I wouldn’t want to encourage cannibalism either.

6 Likes

In a saner country, he would have to pay at least 10M in taxes on that.

3 Likes

In his case, I’d make an exception.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Tuck Buckford : )

5 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.