Alex Jones eyes $520,000 salary for himself in bankruptcy plan

Originally published at: Alex Jones eyes $520,000 salary for himself in bankruptcy plan | Boing Boing

7 Likes

Christ, what an asshole

38 Likes

Shit, that’s probably more than he was making before Sandy Hook happened.

27 Likes

Gee, me too! With his money and that proposed salary, I could retire.

35 Likes

I doubt the judge will buy it, but that won’t stop Jones from grifting right to the end.

24 Likes

“What’s the minimum I can earn in a year, and still be able to physically and socially separate myself from the people I scam?”

I Hate Him Donna Meagle GIF by Parks and Recreation

31 Likes

Judge: Divided over a five year bankruptcy plan?

17 Likes

This seems pretty on-brand for Mr. Jones. If he wasn’t the kind of guy who would have the gall to do this, he probably wouldn’t be in the position of needing to do it.

23 Likes

It’s what he does best.

16 Likes

His contempt for the entire justice system, his victims and humanity in general is absolute. No remorse, no respect, not even an acknowledgment that he might be in real trouble or be guilty of actual wrongdoing. He thinks he’s invincible. Clean. Him. Out. Take every penny, and then throw him in jail for good measure.

31 Likes

AlexJonescrying

10 Likes
9 Likes

Hypothetically (ahem) why don’t we extradite him to a country that has -real- debtor’s prisons?

Yeah, I don’t know how law really works, but the above is a more diplomatic way of saying what my emotions want to do…

Humans are the worst.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Or, and hear me out….

12 Likes

I mean, will it shut him up?

4 Likes

No. No it won’t. Such shameless audacity is a sign of immortality.

5 Likes

The problem is that, since all of his income is now coming from shilling supplements for a company that he signed over to his father, he has put the courts in the position of “If I don’t make enough I’ll just stop selling them and then nobody gets anything”.

Literal fiscal blackmail, on top of all of his other bs.

5 Likes

I really don’t want to think about what he’s doing in that video…

Trickle-down damages.

8 Likes