All Cops Are Buttheads

Fired Buttheads with revolving doors:

2 Likes

Hand in hand.

3 Likes

… elected officials must stop subordinating themselves to “arbitrators,” says everybody else?

8 Likes

Now that folks know his affiliation, I hope Clayton has an interesting rest of his life, bless his heart. :rage:

3 Likes

Rage GIF

8 Likes

4 Likes

Sue Robert Downey Jr GIF

5 Likes

No point. They are immune when they kill people. I have no reason to think that killing a dog will carry more severe consequences. “It was a tragic error, but the force was justified as the dog was there.” :face_vomiting:

1 Like

Only 18 years after committing murder, some of the cops involved are no longer allowed to be cops

It’s bad enough that in Louisiana being decertified from policing requires a felony conviction, but even cops that are convicted of felonies continue to work as police for years.

6 Likes
6 Likes

9 Likes

I did!

9 Likes
4 Likes

When [person arrested for insulting a cop] declined to give his fingerprints, Turiano and three other officers forced him to the ground in the prone position, where they kneeled on his back and pushed his face into the pavement in order to pry his fingers open.
Phoenix police policy states that “physical force will not be used to obtain fingerprints.”

But in an internal review of the incident, supervisors found that the use of force was justified.

It’s that last statement that matters. As long as cops get to keep reviewing their own behavior, they will keep magically finding ways to excuse all of it and perpetuate the bastardry

7 Likes

Police blame victim of attack for their own slow-rolling investigation of attack. Of course, he gave them everything they needed to know about the attack, but instead of looking immediately for the attacker, they aggressively interrogated the victim until he got so scared he locked himself in his food cart when he should have been in an ambulance headed to the hospital. :rage:

3 Likes

To protect and serve.

4 Likes

And Alvarado is still a dumbass.

5 Likes

Mistakes were made… :woman_facepalming:t4:

6 Likes