All Cops Are Buttheads

If I’m not mistaken, Clydesdales are the second largest horse breed? There is another that’s larger, but not by much.

9 Likes

It’s a tie with Percherons.

7 Likes

Season 9 Thank You GIF by The Office

I was too lazy to look it up!

6 Likes

Same, but I was 9 and it was a mall in Dallas. Got to meet Mean Joe Green that day, too!

9 Likes

I hope you gave him a coke!

9 Likes

[I didn’t have any to give him. Soda rarely appeared in my household. Kool-Aid, milk or water were the usual options. :disappointed:]

5 Likes

Probably healthier for you, anyway!

6 Likes

What about pop?

9 Likes

Cop deserving of consequences in newspaper raid is one step closer to receiving them:

10 Likes

"It was her whole attitude and her whole disposition that disturbed me,” the judge told WXYZ. “I wanted to get through to her, show how serious this is and how you are to conduct yourself inside of a courtroom.”
King also threatened her with time in juvenile detention before releasing her.
“I’ll do whatever needs to be done to reach these kids and make sure that they don’t end up in front of me,” the judge said.

Power-tripping assholes gonna asshole. Not that there is any chance for real consequences, but one can hope.

12 Likes

south park cartman GIF

I read elsewhere that the judge says he reached out to her and her family and offered to “mentor” her. WTF.

7 Likes

As your mentor, I’ll train you how to abuse your power and terrorize children.

4 Likes
7 Likes

13 Likes

judge-courtroom

4 Likes

Oh that’s why… D’oh!

Lovely horses.

3 Likes

According to the lawsuit filed Tuesday in Jackson County Circuit Court, the Medford Police Department for several years has monitored the activities and social media accounts of people involved in an array of causes, including racial justice, LGBTQ+ and reproductive rights, preventing drug overdoses, and providing services for unhoused people

not white supremacists or militia groups mind you

9 Likes
12 Likes

God Damn It Season 1 Episode 9 GIF by On Becoming A God in Central Florida

7 Likes

Medina offered two puzzling excuses for leaving his camera off. He “cited intermittent conversations with his wife, who was a passenger in his unmarked patrol vehicle at the time of the collision,” Ortiz says. “He claimed there was a right to privileged communication between spouses, which specifically exempted him from mandatory recording requirements.” But the relevant policy “does not provide for nonrecording based on spousal privilege.”

Even more troubling, Medina said he “purposefully did not record because he was invoking his 5th Amendment right not to self-incriminate.” Since “he was involved in a traffic collision,” he reasoned, he was “subject to 5th Amendment protections.”

8 Likes