All donations to Trump's election challenge under $8k will go to his PAC and the RNC

Mostly because Trump sunk them deep in debt and there is still the Georgia senate runoff. The GOP is trying to keep the rubes interested enough to vote.

They’re also needing Trump’s voters to show up for the Georgia Senate runoff elections.
Trump could also go back to what I’m sure Plan A was all along - starting a media empire. The campaign will then eventually morph into a donations-funded advertising platform for the new media outlet(s).

2 Likes

Another thing, @Shuck. Can you read the print on my shirt in my profile pic? I had it made for a corn shucking contest.

To quote ye ol’ Papasan: Roger that!

1 Like

I’m betting that there’s a pretty significant cross over between people donating less than $8k to tRump, people who aren’t living in mansions, and people who also give money to the charlatans on sunday afternoon TV who grift that a “seed donation” to their obviously very extravagant megachurch will result in Magic Sky Daddy sending all sorts of $$$ back to them.

It’s hilarious that they’ve specified its donations under $8000 (as opposed to, say, that part of the donation that exceeds $8000). They are directly targeting the unwealthy base to grift.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.