All Los Angeles schools closed over 'credible threat' of terrorist violence

Back in my Uni days there were occasional bomb threats, usually at exam time. Helped me get an A in science.

Of course zero actual bombs.

when both the terrorists and the government want people to stay afraid, you dont respond to a story like this by saying “the terrorists have won”, it’s much more accurate to say, “mission accomplished”.

4 Likes

3 Likes

I clicked like on this because the 'Ohhh creepy" button was not available.

2 Likes

It became rather a popular thing during my last two years of high school to blow up a toilet. I think we were sent home for it 3 or 4 times. And this was in a town so boring that when someone graffiti-ed the school it was by spraying (Peace Sign) + (Heart) = (Happy Face) all over the lockers.

I don’t really blame them for (over)reacting, though. San Bernadino is so recent. We might as well just count this as a snow day, since they’re not going to be having any of those anytime soon (unless there’s a school I don’t know about up in the SB mountains).

The appropriate reaction to this fake bomb scare is to actually bomb the shit out of someone.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.