Alleged human sex trafficker gave thousands to Trump campaign and hung out with Don Jr. at Mar-a-Lago

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/03/08/accused-human-sex-trafficker-g.html

3 Likes

Hence Drumpfucks concern about human trafficking.
Eliminating the competition is just dancing with them that brought him.

5 Likes

Alex, I’ll take Chinese words for ‘Kompromat’ for 500.

17 Likes

Trump only cares about human traffickers when they bring brown people over the southern border.

15 Likes

I’m SHOCKED that a President who hung out with Jeffrey Epstein on his private sex island* and paid thousands of dollars to bang adult performers and allegedly got videotaped cavorting with Russian prostitutes has associations with sex traffickers.

(*Yes, I know Bill Clinton did that too.)

36 Likes

Personally, I doubt Trump has any idea who that lady is except that she gave him a bunch of money and got a photo-op out of it. It’s not that he has a moral objection about her work, just that he’s not the kind of guy who is going to vet every single person at a fundraiser.

7 Likes

Will Fox News ignore this story, or report on it but only as a means to defend Trump.

3 Likes

Every time I see a clearly insane conspiracy story about something the left is supposedly doing I automatically assume the right is doing it and that’s why I’m reading that the left is doing it.

12 Likes

No, no, see: this is all part of Trump’s 67 dimensional hungry hungry hippos game to catch all the Demon-rats who are the REAL sex traffickers. Q said so. Hash brown where we go number one we all have to go.

3 Likes

trump’s orbit attracts human traffickers of all sorts:

12 Likes

Or anyone who will give him money

3 Likes

The reporting goes on to document Yang’s “considerable political largesse,” revealing that since 2017, she and family members contributed more than $42,000 to Trump Victory, a political action committee, and more than $16,000 to the president’s campaign.

I’m assuming these figures do not reflect in-kind donations.

6 Likes

Re-posted by popular demand.

tumblr_pnllobKjKz1rhs4ze_540

20 Likes

And watched the Super Bowl with him! That seems a bit cozy for someone who’s just had a photo op.

8 Likes

Lots of interesting people shown hanging out with her. And all of them have fleas.

5 Likes

…and got invited to the WH.

9 Likes

Flypaper incarnate.

4 Likes

Matt Gaetz looks like a cross between “Doom Guy at 50% health” and “Edgar halfway through the first Men in Black movie” in that photo of him.

14 Likes

Why is he watching the Superbowl? Thought he hated football , since the other owners wouldn’t let him play. Of course, there seem to be other shared interests here.

1 Like

I did see somewhere that the Stones are swingers, didn’t I?

2 Likes