Alleged sex offender Madison Cawthorn is charged for driving without a license

What?

Patrol spokesman Chris Knox told reporters he couldn’t comment on the exact reason Cawthorn’s license had been revoked, saying the information was protected under a federal law, the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act.

He was pulled over for crossing the center line and he has two outstanding speeding tickets.

4 Likes

A Republican who thinks the law doesn’t apply to him? I’m shocked. Anyway…

9 Likes

Sovereign Congressmen aren’t covered by those laws by the false government.

There’s no gold fringe on his pants.

11 Likes

According to that text-selection-disabling WaPo article “more than 150 classmates signed a letter accusing him of being a sexual predator”.

That’s… like… a lot of classmates to accuse you of being a sexual predator. I’m getting some concerning vibes from this guy

8 Likes

From the article:

“He sought admission to the U.S. Naval Academy under a process that enables a local member of Congress to recommend candidates. That led Cawthorn to seek help from then-Rep. Mark Meadows (R-N.C), a conservative co-founder of the House Freedom Caucus. As it happened, Cawthorn was friends with Meadows’s son, Blake.”

That would be this Mark Meadows?

I trust Madison will now denounce him. He has to, right? /s

7 Likes

Yeah, he’s that guy from Amazon’s Wheel of Time series, the one who went evil after picking up that knife? /s

3 Likes

So you’re saying that he is really good at adding artistic flair when speeding. /s

3 Likes

He does drive outside the lines. Maybe he has an artistic license? :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

rimshot GIF

7 Likes

Take A Bow Thank You GIF by Iliza

7 Likes

Don’t count on it.

The last election was between

• a retired Air Force colonel that served as the chief prosecutor for Gitmo, ultimately resigning when he refused to use evidence procured by waterboarding
    OR
  • a 20-something habitual liar whose entire employment history was working for Chick-fil-A as a teen and briefly interning for Mark Meadows

Put an R next to the first guy, and he would have been elected in a landslide. But he had a D next to his name. Most of the folks in the NC 11th would have voted for Satan himself before a Democrat.

So , I can proudly (/* full body revulsion */) proclaim Madison fucking Cawthorn is my representative and may be for a long time.

7 Likes

On the one hand, putting the bracelets on a congressman is a story that the cop could talk about FOREVER. On the other hand, I’m guessing that arresting somebody in a wheelchair is a giant pain in the ass.

He called Zelensky “a thug”.

Zelensky: “I need ammunition, not a ride”
Cawthorn: “I need a ride”

7 Likes

This guy…apparently met his wife at some sort of island resort. They were only married for 8 months (family values for all, except me and Bobo). He said the driver in the crash left him in the burning vehicle, but actually the guy pulled him out. He didn’t last but a bit in college, much less the military. He’s a head to toe lying SOB.

5 Likes

If he were Black, he’d be dumped out of the chair pretty quickly, and then the beatings would commence (on him AND the chair, to make it unusable). Wheelchairs are only inconvenient if you respect the skin tone of the person sitting in one.

5 Likes

Admittedly, the process becomes easier if you beat them badly enough to make transporting the arrestee the problem of the paramedics. Never underestimate how bored and lazy cops are. But doing that to a congressman would probably be career limiting.

I have no idea if that’s a shoop, but he is that much of an asshole.

7 Likes

Call in a Ukrainian air strike…

2 Likes

Even I can see that it’s shooped, but I agree with you that the image is an accurate portrayal even if not 100% factual.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.