Amazing glitch in the matrix caught on camera

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/10/03/amazing-glitch-in-the-matrix-c.html

5 Likes

And they were all drinking decaf.

3 Likes

My daughter and I had our own glitch at the zoo the other day…

Enter…the fish dimension!

** oh, and portrait-orientation haters? I had one hand on the wiggly baby, one hand on the slippery phone, so…eat portrait.

33 Likes

Erm, actually, didn’t the Wachowskis purposefully not use blue in their matrix films except for the end of The Matrix Revolutions

1 Like

You know, I know this coffee doesn’t exist. I know that when I put it in my mouth, the Matrix is telling my brain that it is hot and delicious. After nine years, you know what I realize?

Ignorance is bliss.

22 Likes

Don’t worry, the duplicate instances were “cleaned up”… At least we think they were duplicate instances. In any case the remaining instance isn’t aware if it wasn’t the original, and that’s good enough for us. – maintenance

10 Likes

On a related note, stop posting your findings, or you will also be “cleaned up”.

10 Likes

20 Likes

This is the problem with automatic garbage collection. You never know for sure when the finally method will be called.

10 Likes

Portrait is ok for photos, not video

2 Likes

Actually, portrait is essential to that photo’s composition. If you had gone with landscape, you’d be facing a horde of landscape haters. Also, kudos on taking a good steady in-focus pic while juggling excited baby.

5 Likes

It’s ok, it’s a still image. It’s only if there were movement that human vision would become incapable of processing it without apoplexy-inducing pain. We inherited peripheral vision from the dinosaurs, and they can’t see motion, you understand.

Cute kid, cute fish, and a cute effect. :slight_smile:
(For those who don’t know, fish are hard to photograph at the best of times.)

3 Likes

Well, some of us did anyway…

3 Likes

Guys, that was the blue man group without the paint. They’re wearing the shirts as an inside joke between themselves. Totes.

1 Like

And nothing to consider hung about. . .

For all you reflection conspiracists, notice the hand position is different in all three cases. The Matrix IS all around you, and there is coffee.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.