Amazon AWS plans to depose Trump, Esper, Mattis, others after $10 Billion Pentagon JEDI contract loss

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/02/10/amazon-aws-plans-to-depose-tru.html

2 Likes

W H O E V E R   W I N S

W E   L O S E

12 Likes

6955ce150ad18b9b594a28251e26975a

10 Likes

Oh. That sort of depose.

42 Likes

I imagine they would like the other kind of depose as well. But I will take this.

11 Likes

Many want to depose him, to hear him talk, but most want to depose him, to see him walk.

14 Likes

Yeah, for a second I was surprised and very interested.

5 Likes

The House of Representatives was unable to get the White House to comply with subpoenas. I bet Amazon will have better luck with this.

I wish i was being sarcastic.

7 Likes

Big money. No reelection to worry about.

The problem is that the 10 billion dollar contract is currently with their competitor who is sitting on far larger cash reserves. If MSFT gets involved, it’s going to be the lawyers who win, with close to 200 billion dollars in cash on hand between the two companies.

3 Likes

Felling really sorry for Bezos, he needs that $10 Billion to add to the stock pile of cash he’ll never spend in 100 lifetimes.

2 Likes

Dammit, I was hoping the article meant the other usage of “depose.”

I’m feeling really sorry for all of them. I’m just crying my little eyeballs out.

Actually, as I was typing this, something horrific occurred to me: a Bezos loss in court drives him to run for prez, and, b/c he’s a billionaire…well, ya know, the office is for rent. Now I’m really effing crying!

2 Likes

Sending cyber hugs, November 3rd is 260 days away, hang in there.

1 Like

1 Like

Deposing… that’s good… but first — the delicing.

Let them fight dot gif

On the other hand, it’s going to be fun watching them go at it, and we might actually get something out of the process.

3 Likes

If true, that’s another impeachable abuse of power, but it won’t matter. Because lol nothing does.

2 Likes

Seriously. I was just thinking about whether I wanted to be a prime Citizen, a subject of Google Homeland, or just sign on with Mister Lee’s greater Hong Kong

5 Likes

If none of those appeal, I hear there’s always room at the magic kingdom adhocracy. It’s the happiest place on earth, if you’ve got the whuffie.

2 Likes

Make Amazon Great Again!