Amazon Prime Day is not that great. But here are a few good deals

If you think the Amazon Prime sale is bad, you should see the Canadian site. “Insultingly bad” is the most positive thing I can say about it.

I WISH I could use the .com site for the sale, but import taxes/fees wouldn’t make it worth it at all.

MultiPurpose?

I guess you could polish your car with it in warmer weather?

5 Likes

Bank robberies, hostage taking, molotov throwing…

4 Likes

In the days immediately after the March 11th earthquake in 2011, all the nuclear and several of the petrol power stations in Japan were offline. Refineries had burned and gasoline distribution was severely disrupted. Trains were running infrequently to save energy to prevent black outs.

I used my Razor scooter through the middle of Tokyo every morning, to get to work. In a suit. (Heels in a backpack). It was very handy. Then the gasoline started flowing again and zipping down the streets of the city became a bit less of a brilliant idea.

3 Likes

My kids and I have been using the same knockoff Razor scooter at least once a week for 15 years. Love it.

1 Like

That lantern/flashlight would have been perfect if I’d seen it 3 days ago. I literally just bought a bunch of flashlights for a camping trip.

I bought one that looked very similar, different brand I think but possibly the same device, and it didn’t work for me.

They’re very common with pretty much everyone under about 70 years old in the bigger French cities.

The dumbest part about this deal is that I actually need a new balaclava of this material and design because my SO made off with mine over the winter. Why do I even have one? Outdoor ice hockey. Why did he take it? Fits far better under his hardhat than any hat. See? Multipurpose!

1 Like

Keepin yo head warm single purpose,

obscuring identity single purpose,

so warmth and crime, it IS multipurpose.

Looks like the discount rack at Walmart.

3 Likes

I’m not sure why they just didn’t unload all this crap on Woot instead of creating the largest online yard sale ever.

Probably got thousands of people to sign up for Prime.

1 Like

Oh, the old “they’re huge in France” gambit.

3 Likes

Gaaaah, that made me laugh so hard I cried. (wipes glasses)

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.