Support Boing Boing by trying Amazon Prime for free!

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/07/10/support-boing-boing-by-trying.html

2 Likes

If you don’t already have an Amazon Prime membership,

I do, you guys [BB] do a great job, so where & how do I send a check directly to BB?

9 Likes

Remember when Prime shipping was actually 2 day? I mean, stuff usually still arrives 2 days after it’s shipped, but it takes 3 days to ship.

1 Like

Seriously. Onboard this idea Boingers, as it will solve the problems with your comments sections.

3 Likes

c o n s u m e.

1 Like

I’m not sure I understand. What do you mean?

I’m consume’n right now.

3 Likes

If it’s the formatting:
consume < 9 characters;
c o n s u m e. > 9 charcters.

With regard to content I think its a criticism of capitalism in general and Amazon in particular.

Which has a point; also both in general and in this particular case.
The last item I’ve bought on Amazon was Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire when it came out, because I could pre-order it.
Soon after that I realized that I don’t actually need Amazon in my life. YMMV, of course.

3 Likes

Maybe. Might be more layers, I hope @dfaris chimes in.

Remember it? I’m living it!

8 Likes

Thus far, as far as I can tell, Amazon Prime Day is a big meh…

3 Likes

Stay asleep.
Marry and reproduce
Obey.
No independent thought.
This is your God.

3 Likes

Relax. My comment’s proximity to yours was purely coincidental. The speculation by the other commenters is correct. Except for the spacing having any meaning. That’s just bullshit.

I think if you look, you’ll find that every Prime Day has been pretty meh. All this hype for $15 off of a $75 cat scratcher, really?

1 Like

1 Like

Wow. WOW.

as I recall you can send checks directly to the Boing Boing Law firm - Flywheel, Shyster, and Flywheel.

One option is to grab some swag from our other store, otherwise, best way to support us is to share posts you like far & wide, and tell your friends!

1 Like

Shall continue to do so, thanks!

1 Like

Same here, craptastic junk, nothing new…