American rap artist eats too many hot cheetos

It’s sad to see the waste when a talented youth has a Cheeto on his back.

3 Likes

Just a hunch, but his stomach issues may have to do with chronic Xanax abuse.

BTW - this is the guy. I don’t know what to think… “The kids these days…” . I must be getting old - or this guy just sucks.

4 Likes

This reeks of a marketing scheme. His TMZ interview that just came out is literally just a Cheetos commercial with full product placement/look-at-the-camera-and-eat-and-smile, and makes sure to explicitly distance the use of cheetos from drugs or alcohol. Same with the subsequent Instagram post.

I’ve now spent exactly enough effort on this dude for an entire lifetime.

5 Likes

5 Likes

He’s a part of the “mumble rap” genre which is popular among the kids these days but much maligned by others.

4 Likes

Regarding Mumble Rap…

3 Likes

I dunno. Word is plain ol’ harmless strawberries are having that effect on people in Australia.

2 Likes

He’s the Puddle of Mud of the Mumble Rap scene.

3 Likes

Isn’t that just Rap Music in general? I assume that there must still be some consciousness rap out there.

You don’t seem very open minded, but if you are really looking… Kendrick Lamar may be the best ever, and he’s in full burn right now.

2 Likes

You’re right on the fat part, however, eat a spicy curry for 3 meals a day and snacks and report back in a few months. At best you’ll have GERD, at worst you’ll be at the hospital with an endoscope down your esophagus.

1 Like

Consider the source of this claim. It’s from the guy himself. Unless there is a confirmation from the hospital or doctors directly involved, this could easily be free advertising for an unknown rapper.

It’s Australia - nothing is harmless. That the strawberries have needles in them is surely to be expected? If it weren’t that, they’d have deadly spiders hiding in them or something.

3 Likes

Ah. Thanks. Here I was wondering why he was mumbling in the video. He looks like he has marbles in his mouth.

1 Like

I eat habaneros every day (which are spicier than ‘spicy’ curries), ghost peppers occasionally (which are much spicier), and have for years. No problems with the pipes. Capsacin can’t physically damage you, it just causes the body to damage itself by over-reacting to a perceived burn/irritation.

But you can build up capsacin tolerance in a big way, and I built myself up (unintentionally) with years of spicy salsa before finding out about the habs from a guy who’s been growing and eating them for decades. So my GI tract never had a ‘oh my god what are you doing to me’ moment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.