THIS goes with THAT

New game.

THIS goes with THAT.

3 Likes

I… Uh… I need to… go… to… place

*The sound of rapidly retreating footsteps permeates the space, as our hero high-tails it first to Chipotle, then the pharmacy to pick up a bottle of pepto*

3 Likes

Do people really get burning butts from spicy foods? I have never had this happen… and I eat loads of super spicy hot foods. Yet my people come from a small island known for its fog, rain and boiled bland foodstuffs, I feel like I should have this sensation, at least once?

OK, y’allllllll. POST your own THIS goes with THAT. The thread isn’t about Chi-Poodle. It’s about THIS goes with THAT, so, I implore you kindly to post up your own oddball associations.

2 Likes

OK, I have a little personal experiment for you. Do you like jalapeno poppers? I suggest eating about 12 of them, fully stuffed with cheese, baked or fried or whatever, dipped in your favorite sauce. Then wait. You’ll see.

2 Likes

I don’t like them sorry, I don’t like deep fried things so much. Maybe thats it? Not enough grease in my diet? :wink:

1 Like

This:

Goes with that?

5 Likes

No question marks necessary, dear @Mindysan33. That’s THIS, which goes with THAT. Here, you are free forever from questions, no questions asked.

6 Likes

What about a completely vegan ass-burn? THIS goes with THAT.

2 Likes

You can get with THIS, or you gif with THAT.

5 Likes

Well played.

2 Likes

THAT

1 Like

LOL. Hey, you want THIS, or how about THAT?

Or maybe THIS?

2 Likes

You can blow with this
or you can blow with that
(repeat)

3 Likes

It happens. Especially the really high scoville stuff. I had a fork-prong-tip of “Cool Million” hotsauce that had a rating of 1,000,000 scoville naturally. Transcendent experience both going in and coming out.

1 Like

This probably goes with That

3 Likes

THIS:

THAT.

2 Likes

If you don’t love a dancing Walken you’re dead inside.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 556 days. New replies are no longer allowed.