American tourist demands to see Pope, then smashes two ancient statues in the Vatican

but but she’s French!

10 Likes

I hear the next GTA will have a level where you get to scamper through the Vatican’s priceless ancient statue exhibit and get 300 points for every object you can smash…

2 Likes

You could have been Pope by now!

8 Likes

Maybe they should sell the rest and give the money to the poor?

7 Likes

Pope Joan is taken. I’ll need to come up with a new Pope name.

14 Likes

It seems like a PSA needs to be made for badly behaved tourists of all nationalities.

Just because some Scandinavian guy carved “Halfdan was here” into the Hagia Sofia, it doesn’t mean that you are allowed to as well. Halfdan is history, you are not.

11 Likes

What about Pope Hildegard?

9 Likes

I will be once I finish that carving!

12 Likes

Thou shall live in infamy! :smiley:

7 Likes

We don’t know the story about why Dan became Halfdan, maybe it’s a warning about vandalising Byzantine buildings?

18 Likes

two and a half men charlie GIF by Nick At Nite

Harsh.

7 Likes

15 Likes

I always expect to see a bunch of numbered pingpong balls flying around inside there with the ol’ Pontiff.

At least he wasn’t in a Maserati.

Was he doing 185?

12 Likes

Needs more yackity-sax.

someone represent GIF

10 Likes

His looks, those clothes, and the look of utter disdain on his face make this seem 100% catwalk model. He totally looks like he’s walking for a big couture house.

9 Likes

I mean, that is one way of describing the Vatican…

11 Likes

I think uniform cocked caps go at least as far back as the Habsburg Empire. Surely that was the source used for the Dune mini-series Sardukar (the only costume in the series that did not truly suck. For great uniforms, always look back.)

7 Likes

I imagine a new YT channel: Accidental Sacrifice

Would have been amusing if the guy attempted an escape in that.

I wonder if they’ll also be handling the prosecution there, as a sovereign state? Probably not but it could get interesting.

4 Likes

…and the ex nazi pope wore red Prada shoes.

Typing of footwear…

Yes, especially for the boots. Many cavalries had sexy AF boots.

5 Likes