American tourist demands to see Pope, then smashes two ancient statues in the Vatican

I dunno - it all sounds fishy to me tophat-wink tophat-blush tophat-wow tophat-rolleyes tophat-no

1 Like

That seems slightly more Saint’s Row than GTA.

1 Like

Maybe???

3 Likes

Bravo. My word of choice would have been ‘podex’ rather than ‘culus’ but I suspect the Latin at school all those years ago were somewhat twee. Authority is definitely on your side. See p110 et seq. in…

https://monoskop.org/images/7/79/Adams_JN_The_Latin_Sexual_Vocabulary.pdf about page 110.

Lower case is Carolingian. For Ancient, rather than Papal Latin CHRISTE QUID CVLVS. But when in the Vatican…

5 Likes

Reminded me of Half A Man by Austin Lounge Lizards. (I couldn’t find a real video of it, so I just converted the MP3 to M4V.)

1 Like

Useful tip: on the day of the Papal Audience (Wednesdays, IIRC), St Peter’s is considerably less crowded in the morning – just more folks who are there at that hour head for the audience. My wife and I went in first thing and were able to get to the top of the dome at St Peter’s and have it almost to ourselves for about ten minutes.

5 Likes

I was thinking along similar lines: can that virtual tour not be imported into some kind of ‘destructible environment’ game engine, so we can have something like Goat Simulator but for ghastly tourists?

3 Likes

It’s a lovely morning in the museum, and you are a horrible tourist.

3 Likes

viscera cleanup detail? Oh wait, that restores what Shadow Warrior did.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.