Amusing: Newsmax host outraged by fake Fox poll that favors DeSantis over Trump (video)

Originally published at: Amusing: Newsmax host outraged by fake Fox poll that favors DeSantis over Trump (video) | Boing Boing

3 Likes

Newsmax aka the soon to be defunct company whose assets will be in receivership to Dominion Voting…

21 Likes

DeSantis.

Because he’ll break the laws you don’t care about and NOT get caught!

8 Likes

Wild. So Newsmax is just in this for the grift. If they actually wanted a right wing extremist to usher in a christo-fascist state DeSantis is their guy. Of course for everyone who is not insane he’s a fucking nightmare.

10 Likes

To recap: according to newsmax, when FOX creatively edits videos to destroy their common enemies, cool. when FOX creatively edits videos that are not pro-Orange-Julius, not cool.

9 Likes

A schism in the death cult is good news for the rest of us.

8 Likes

I really don’t want this to be true.

5 Likes

In my dreams, De Santis gets the nomination, Trump splits the insane right-wing vote by running as an independent, and the Democrats, in a startlingly atypical move, resist the temptation to field somebody completely unelectable.

I see the first two as reasonably likely, but I wouldn’t bet on the third.

10 Likes

That’s Mutha-Fookin’ America ten years from now.

The two political wings of the republican party:

The Fanta Menace and his hordes of idiots and…

Ron DeSantis and his ilk as the “respectable” face of American politics…

battling it out for control of the government.

While the democrats are the permanent losing party to give the Us a veneer of “bi-partisan” electoral system.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.