Watch Fox punish Trump for GOP's "absolute disaster" with just two words: "Ron DeSantis"

Originally published at: Watch Fox punish Trump for GOP's "absolute disaster" with just two words: "Ron DeSantis" | Boing Boing

5 Likes

now we need news that’s bad for both of them

32 Likes

Murdoch will turn on anyone in a split second if they’re not delivering on his core agenda of delivering tax cuts to the ultra-wealthy and deregulation to corporate “persons”. Now Rupert’s moving on to a different fascist as a means toward those ends while Biff throws a tantrum because someone else’s name gets more mentions than his.

31 Likes

The great orange whale is sinking and the immediate reaction is to find another strongman to s***off.

simon rex bj GIF by Simon Rex / Dirt Nasty

7 Likes

Fuck Ron DeSantis.

24 Likes

Hurricane Nicole is headed for Florida. I don’t know how strong it’ll be when it passes near Mar-a-Lago but Trump has been encouraged to evacuate. I also don’t know how much damage it’s projected to do to the state.

7 Likes

^^^THIS^^^
fuck 'im
unfuck 'im,
cactus fuck 'im…
just make it go away!

24 Likes

Why learn a hard lesson about trusting an authoritarian strongman’s simplistic and appealing claims about the cause of, and solution to, all your problems when you could just conclude that the old one must have actually been weak and go look for someone newer and more abusive?

22 Likes

He’ll be s(h)itting on that non-flushing toilet again, then.

4 Likes

34 Likes

Not as much damage as he’s done to the country / world, that’s for sure

10 Likes

23 Likes

Awww too bad for Tiffany:

Maybe they can clear the seaweed, dead fish and soaked intel docs by then.

In regards to FoxNews surely there are a few newsstands in front of FOX NY Studios:

Maybe someone could hold up a few in front of their windows during a broadcast. trump would love it!

10 Likes

I find it slightly amusing that Fox News’s YT channel has a video with headline (paraphrased) “Dem pundits slack-jawed by DeSantis Win”

Given that DeSantis drew his own gerrymandering district lines, and is the incumbent, and we’re talking about Flori-duh, is it really that surprising he won?

15 Likes
8 Likes

There’s something about the pose in that photo, I can’t quite put my finger on it…

27 Likes

I suppose that, compared to the real gerontocracy over in the senate, it’s not false;but it’s somewhat jarring to see a 44 year old outright described as ‘young’, especially when that’s still a decent bit above the median age of the population overall.

11 Likes

Fox News’ Marc Thiessen: The midterm results are “a searing indictment of the Republican Party … The Republican Party needs to do a really deep introspection look in the mirror right now because this is an absolute disaster."

I’m going to assume that they will take the wrong message from the results and double down on their abominable behaviour.

16 Likes

Here comes the normalization of DeFascist and the slow shoving Trump down the memory hole, brought out only when it serves the narrative that “the dems are actually the ones doing all the things they accuse us of”, which seems to be the favorite.

President DeSantis, anyone?

3 Likes

giphy-11-1

27 Likes