An alleged sex trafficker and an anti-semite held a 'protest' on the sidewalk

Originally published at: An alleged sex trafficker and an anti-semite held a 'protest' on the sidewalk | Boing Boing

8 Likes

“Don’t let them force your kids to wear masks at school. Don’t let your kids be forced to take a vaccine that’s not FDA approved.”

So now she gives two shits about regulation? Also I guess that also means any of them as the FDA approved the ones we are taking.

24 Likes

An alleged sex trafficker and an anti-semite held a ‘protest’ on the sidewalk

I thought this was a setup for a really good joke.

Am disappoint.

Sadly it’s just these two fuckwits again.

34 Likes

I’m not the only one that never wants to hear from/about these two degenerates again.

And this…

34 Likes

I wonder which one of them is dragging it down?

Anti-Semite is pretty bad, but there’s always been centrist support of “free speech for Nazis”, so I’ll go with the underage sex trafficker.

14 Likes

Looking at this from the other side of the pond, I would seriously doubt the mental stability of anybody who voted these two degenerate reprobates into political office. I thought our Boris was (and still is) a first rate buffoon but these two nutcases are out of this world (universe, even!). The sooner they and their outrageous antics and stunts are disposed of, the better, it would seem.

10 Likes

The joke is them, but I don’t think many of us find it very funny.

18 Likes

Agreed, we are both [US/UK] dealing with the bottom of the barrel politicians. No end in sight, it seems.

15 Likes

It’s like they’re constantly trying to find new ways to cause harm to minors.

19 Likes

I heard that In honor of his mentor Roger Stone; he got a tattoo of Jeffery Epstein on his back.

Thanks for that faux Twitter generator link.

24 Likes

23 Likes

Note the absence of soapboxes; no personal care products company wanted its brand associated with this toxic duo.

13 Likes

The Punch Line is pretty good… oops, sorry, that’s the Punching Line; though it is long and getting longer, and, remember, it is bring-you-own-fists.

12 Likes

Meanwhile, coronavirus cases in California are surging as the more contagious Delta variant rips through the unvaccinated population

And the unemployment office has removed the “looking for work” protection that anyone receiving pandemic unemployment assistance had up until now (meaning that yes, you have to look for work now). Join us on the highway to hell.

14 Likes

I never thought we ever left in the first place…

12 Likes

It just comes naturally to them.

8 Likes

Have they checked the 4-seasons (landscaping)?

7 Likes

What these two should do is think if there’s anyone they know in the hotel industry who would have some sympathy with their politics. Possibly someone they’ve supported over the last, say, four years or so. Maybe someone who is 100% owner of a golf course less than an hour and a half away in Rancho Palo Verdes. Do you think that they asked, and he said no, or is he just demanding his usual fee of way too much? Or higher than his usual fee of way too much, as the extorting from politico business isn’t paying as well as it used to?

11 Likes

Oh there is one other place for them to go… and they will eventually.

One oddball note about this… spreading this misinformation will eventually kill off some of the believer base… resulting in less republicans to vote next election… i wonder if they though this through far enough??? nah!

2 Likes

Off-topic, but I thought that was in Portuguese Bend (in RPV), which is subject to constant landslides. Maybe it’s a little east of there, but for many years no one would build anything on that side of the peninsula, because no one would insure it. Judging from Google Maps a lot of that area’s been filled in.

Anyway it seemed completely like something that hotelier would do, build a country club where the ground is always moving…

3 Likes