An alternative to Wikileaks, new website says it'll leak Russian oligarch and Kremlin emails and documents tomorrow

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/01/24/an-alternative-to-wikileaks-n.html

6 Likes

Oh shit, that sounds like someone has a deathwish…

O_O

14 Likes

Buckle up guys.

Friday could be an insane ride.

6 Likes

New indictments due out as well…

8 Likes

I like the idea, I hate the name.

5 Likes

So while it’s been known for a while now that Wikileaks has hosted leaked data from people who “have an insight into the thinking of” Russian intelligence, this sounds as if it’s going to be a very similar endeavour, but with an American / atlanticist flavour.

5 Likes

new website says it’ll leak Russian oligarch and Kremlin emails and documents tomorrow

In other words, all the stuff Assange would never allow into public view.

16 Likes

Edited for brevity:

So while it’s been known for a while now that Wikileaks has hosted leaked data from p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶h̶o̶ ̶“̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶a̶n̶ ̶i̶n̶s̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶o̶f̶”̶ ̶ Russian intelligence, this sounds as if it’s going to be a very similar endeavour, but with an American / atlanticist flavour.

I don’t really disagree with you. Had Wikileaks been a more open opportunity offender, there wouldn’t be a need for a site like this, but given Wikileak’s partisanship, sites like these are very necessary for world balance.

5 Likes

What a waste of effort. Everybody knows Wikileaks is neutral and impartial, so this can only reduplicate their efforts. They should give all their money to the poor.

2 Likes

I’m sure Assmange agrees. :grin:

3 Likes

Hoping for the very best leaks.

tumblr_ojhmcyStPD1toe0eco2_r1_500|nullxnull

4 Likes

Indeed, the only reason Wikileaks hasn’t been dropping any bombshells since Trump was elected is because the Trump Administration is famous for maintaining the highest possible standards for internal discipline and information security ensuring that no one ever leaks any kind embarrassing information to the public.

6 Likes

And therefore…?

Fake news!

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.