An awesome bong packed full of 'frop takes your Slack to the next level

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/03/17/an-awesome-bong-packed-full-of.html

2 Likes

There are no herbtools anywhere.

WOOT, is that you?

1 Like

bongbong

11 Likes

“Slack”.

Hmm. Slackstership? Slackination? Slackering?

On fleek, yo.

3 Likes

Probably snack, in about 30 minutes…

3 Likes

http://bongbo.ng

6 Likes

I’m too high to deal with this right now.

7 Likes

11 Likes

I never realized that Boing Boing had a stash.

6 Likes

What the Belgium loving carp?

Everyone knows a meerschaum pipe carved to appear as Cthulhu is the most elegant device.

600 year old briar is also acceptable.

4 Likes

Could there actually be data suggesting that the interests of a substantial proportion of the BoingBoing readership align with a sponsorship from a purveyor of drug paraphernalia? Or is that just an idea someone came up with while high?

2 Likes

There’s always been a sizable stoner contingent to boingboing readership, both on the recreational side and the medical, especially Xeni’s detailing of her use of cannabis to reduce the side effects during chemo.

5 Likes

There’s always been a sizable stoner contingent to boingboing readership, both on the recreational side and the medical

True, but I confess I’m a bit surprised, given the range of artisanal glass doodads — percolators, swirl chambers, recyclers, multi-chambered high-tech state-of-the-art vapor-cooling dab rigs in bespoke hardwall carrying cases — that what they pick to flog to Happy Mutants is…

…a plain ol’ cheap-ass acrylic bong which differs from the $5 bargain-basement basic model only by being a luridly-colored bit of tits’n’ass objectification?

I dunno, but I suspect they may have misread their audience a bit.

But, hey, maybe not. Just throw in a bit of “Bob Dobbs hurhurhurhur!” and it’s all good, amirite?

Maybe it’s just me. /-:

6 Likes

PraBOB!

Ur srsly harshing our mellow bruh.

2 Likes

Back in my punklet youth in Dallas, every now and then I’d run into Rev. Ivan Stang. As much as he loved “Slack”, he hated hippies and stoners.

I posit that this corporate bong merchant is at the grade of Spensers Gifts and Herbtools is firmly amongst the “pinks”.

4 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Wow, imagine a time when the far right had a point other than “break all the things.”

6 Likes