An eye drop guide for wimpy guys like me

probably not a good idea to wear those when riding your bike. :joy:

It’s cool. I’ll stick with my assistant.
eye

1 Like

Ewww. With y’all on the don’t-touch-my-eyeball, 100%.
I had to see an opthalmologist a few years ago (in fact, I need to see him again, but won’t, because, well, read on) and he tucked little litmus papers inside my lower eyelids and left 'em in for a couple minutes to get some kind of reading. I was practically banging my head against his wall when he came back, Jesus, getting antsy now just thinking about it. Habitually spill half the bottle all over the floor/pillow when I’m trying to put in drops. It’s pathetic!
Now that I think about it, he said it’d help if he put some kind of plug in that eye’s drain valve(?), basically in the corner beside the nose, but that he’d have to knock me out to do it. I don’t like that idea either, so dry, scratchy eyes it is for me :-/

Oblig, I guess:

It definitely didn’t do my eyes any favors, nor did having wacky eyeballs help my dorky reputation on the playground.

1 Like

1 Like

do you also need chewable medicine and a lollipop after shots?

1 Like

In the words of Goku in dbza:

“This is easily the second worst hole I’ve ever had in my chest. This is gonna take, like, a million mommy kisses to get better.”

1 Like

I have most medications forumlated as a skin moisturizer and I rub them on.

1 Like

I bloody well hope so. Who doesn’t like lollipops and gummy medicine?!

We even have calcium-infused chocolate. :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.