An on-going thread of Trump's Legal woes

He just can’t help himself…

Trump Violates Gag Order by Posting Video Attacking Judge’s Daughter

https://www.meidastouch.com/news/trump-violates-gag-order-by-posting-video-attacking-judges-daughter

Lock him up already.

17 Likes

He could use a nice long weekend in jail.

For the legal eagles here, is there a limit on how long the judge can do this for? Can he just leave him there for the rest of the trial? More importantly, does he have the will to do that if it’s allowed?

13 Likes

“Now shut the fuck up and pay attention!” The judge thought to himself.

12 Likes

Or Benjamin Disraeli, or somebody…

10 Likes

Cannot for the life of me him find a crossed-fingers emoji.

Caveat - didn’t look very hard.

8 Likes
9 Likes

:crossed_fingers:t4:

12 Likes

“I don’t know why she cried, and I don’t care.”
tophat-biggrin

10 Likes

Feelz like Merchan is afraid of throwing trump in jail doesn’t it? :angry:

Just effing lock his ass up already.

eta:

It’s the rule of law assholes.

15 Likes

“This is your last last last last last chance, and I mean it!”

14 Likes

I so hope he feels like he can absolutely run his mouth in this case. What would happen next would be hilarious

6 Likes

“Stop or I’ll say stop again”

12 Likes

Maybe not. He’s always playing the victim and claiming every prosecution is a witch hunt. He wants pictures of himself in jail to fire up his base and “prove” that he was right.

7 Likes

In his defense, he does have legitimate reasons to be afraid of what will likely happen to him and his family if he puts Trump in jail.

Trump belongs in prison, but I wouldn’t want to be the focus of his mob’s wrath either. Doing one’s duty as an officer of the court isn’t always easy.

13 Likes
5 Likes

And wouldn’t Trumpy just make an emergency appeal to his Supreme Court pals? They’ll just issue a hold to discuss (discussion tentatively scheduled for late 2025) and Merchan’s trial will go into infinite hiatus.

3 Likes

Stop hitting me or I’ll have to ask you to stop hitting me again!

12 Likes

I don’t think contempt works that way. IANAL, but my understanding is that contempt incarceration is immediate and unappealable.

If you’ve fucked up so badly that a judge finds you in contempt, you din’t really have any recourse. Notice how, of all T****’s fines, he’s actually paid the contempt fines? They are unappealable.

15 Likes

ETA

10 Likes

I get the feeling he doesn’t fully understand how unpleasant jail will be, even with the jailers kissing his ass.

9 Likes