An on-going thread of Trump's Legal woes

I swear to God, if “lawfare” ends up being the word of the year for 2024, I’m going to throw a tv through a window.

16 Likes

Make sure it’s one of those big ones from the 90s…

Mad Tommy Wiseau GIF by The Room

14 Likes

Speaking of having enough anger to toss a large TV out the window…

luther rage GIF

21 Likes

Yeah, I hauled one of those down the stairs to the garage a couple days ago. No one does that unless they’re big, green, and wearing purple shorts. :rofl:

9 Likes

Or are very mad about lots of stuff… Never underestimate the power of rage…

im always angry GIF

14 Likes

I so hope that’s true.

18 Likes

“i’ve allowed all these frivolous and time consuming motions to precede, and now there’s not enough time to hear them all,” she said, probably. :confused:

8 Likes

Absolutely worth the read:

13 Likes
13 Likes

Seth really should get into the movie biz.

2 Likes

Now Cannon will have more free time to go on free right wing excursions:

13 Likes

48/ …he reopened the Clinton case to save the reputation of the FBI by doing the work on the PC he’d ordered done weeks earlier,

Nope. I could be wrong, but at the time I listened carefully to what Comey said, and noticed when the Republican senators changed it.

What he said was that the machine would have to be examined to see if the Clinton case would have to be reopened. The Republicans lied and said that the FBI was reopening the case.

That Comey didn’t issue a clarification can be added to his list of fuckups.

11 Likes

It’s true, it’s true!

13 Likes

Inside the FBI, FBI director James Comey was expressing to his deputy Andrew McCabe that he had concerns these rogue FBI agents were going to destroy the FBI’s reputation and cause election interference.

…so Comey decided to beat them to it?

Angry The Office GIF

15 Likes

Wasn’t it one of our German mutants who described a German term for that sort of thing which can be translated something like “presumptive obsequity”?

A person or organisation being so scared of something or someone that they don’t just obey commands, they don’t just try to guess which dogwhistles might be commands, they try to predict what might be wanted and be ready to provide it before it’s even asked for.

8 Likes

I think that was @Doctor_Faustus. Let me go find it…

Here ya go!

13 Likes

Georgia appeals court says it will consider Trump’s effort to disqualify DA Fani Willis from election subversion case

https://www.cnn.com/2024/05/08/politics/georgia-trump-fani-willis-appeal/index.html

(My tin foil hat says trump is getting to people through bribes, intimidation or both.)

11 Likes

Welp another trial delayed until after november

13 Likes

His delay tactics are winning.

He would make a fortune starting a school for criminals. Or a founding a law firm specializing in delay tactics: Delay, Cheetum and Delay, Themsamore.

3 Likes

He already did that. And true to form, he stole from the other would-be criminals.

9 Likes