An on-going thread of Trump's Legal woes

Defeatism isn’t helpful.

10 Likes

His delay tactics are successful and are achieving the desired outcome. Pushing trial dates out further and further. Not a defeatist statement it’s what is happening.

2 Likes
12 Likes

This delay IS a national security nightmare.

11 Likes

Except he’s in the middle of a felony trial that he’s losing. Defeatism overlooks what’s actually going on.

14 Likes

It’s the reality of what’s happening, true.

Your phrasing is defeatist, and that’s not helping anything.

9 Likes

As usual, Reich is spot on. Cannon has handed Trump an enormous gift in scuttling the trial date and generally making a mess of the case on every front.

7 Likes
14 Likes

Angry Lilo And Stitch GIF

11 Likes

I wish somebody would take away his free speech so he’d stfu.

Do you think he’d really lay down his life for his liberty or anybody’s liberty?

It is a really bad feeling to have your Constitutional Right to Free Speech, such a big part of life in our Country, so unfairly taken from you, especially when all of the sleazebags, lowlifes, and grifters that you oppose are allowed to say absolutely anything that they want. It is hard to sit back and listen to lies and false statements be made against you knowing that if you respond, even in the most modest fashion, you are told by a Corrupt and Highly Conflicted Judge that you will be PUT IN PRISON, maybe for a long period of time. This Fascist mindset is all coming from D.C. It is a sophisticated hit job on Crooked Joe Biden’s Political Opponent, ME!. Judges Engoron and Kaplan, also of New York, are equally Corrupt, only in different ways. What these THUGS are doing is AN ATTACK ON THE REPUBLICAN PARTY, AND OUR ONCE GREAT NATION ITSELF. OUR FIRST AMENDMENT MUST STAND, FREE AND STRONG. “GIVE ME LIBERTY OR GIVE ME DEATH!’

7 Likes

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

9 Likes

Close, but more like a 2-y-o, really.

8 Likes
12 Likes

It’s too late to fire Clarence Thomas.

I disagree with this premise. A Thomas impeachment would come too late to undo any of the damage he’s caused in the past but it could still prevent who-knows-how-much damage in the future.

19 Likes

67 Senators to make that happen.

YARN | I'm not holding my breath. | Gilmore Girls (2000) - S01E11 Drama | Video gifs by quotes | cb0ddfd6 | 紗

4 Likes

Still plugging away with the whole defeatist bent, huh?

Pity. Hope, no matter how small, is much more useful in encouraging people to continue fighting.

Meanwhile, this is petty but knowing that orange muthafucka heard it (and knows the world heard it) cheers me up a little:

22 Likes

Very different context, but that brought this to mind:

no man GIF

:laughing:

15 Likes

If only she had given that exact reply!

:laughing:

14 Likes

Somewhat related to that image. Brain bleach required.

10 Likes

As always:

15 Likes