An on-going thread of Trump's Legal woes

:roll_eyes:

12 Likes

But not Cannon’s $20k luxury vacation? I know, IOKIYAR…

14 Likes

Can she read?

6 Likes

Cat Wow GIF

14 Likes

Lemme guess…he’ll continue lying to his base, telling them that he wasn’t allowed to speak and defend himself.
:roll_eyes: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

17 Likes

Oh, Alina Habba is probably saying that right now.

Y’know, I just can’t make myself wade through the details of whichever story TFG and his cronies are selling re this trial, specifically.

Because (zooming out):

This list is long and detailed. It tracks his civil and criminal cases, the dates, locations, etc. but it needs updating.

These really really need updating but have some handy graphics (timelines):

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2024-trump-trials-court-dates-legal-timeline/

https://www.lawfaremedia.org/current-projects/the-trump-trials

This one claims to be “the definitive” list and was updated a week ago:

Accurate:

16 Likes

And now, for a completely different (threatened) lawsuit.

The last line of the article is a very nice piece of shade.

“Everybody talks about him suing a lot of people,” the director said. “They don’t talk about his success rate, though.”

20 Likes

Point Sopranos GIF by Sky

17 Likes

Additional classified records found in Trump’s bedroom after Mar-a-Lago search

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/4677841-additional-classified-records-found-in-trumps-bedroom-after-mar-a-lago-search/

Prob hiring women or judges to smack him on the ass with the TS no doubt.

eta:

8af09560-3ae3-428a-8c49-4610bcb3bdbb_text

15 Likes

Every newly released piece of evidence in that case just underscores how unbelievably corrupt and biased Judge Cannon is for creating so many delays in the trial.

15 Likes

Perfection in image choice, Sugarplum. Brava!

7 Likes

She needs to be removed from the fucking case and the fucking bench, and be universally disbarred. She and that kraken lawyer should be employed as…my god, I can’t think of anything that wouldn’t be a horrid insult to any real people thus employed. I wouldn’t trust that pair to perform simple tasks, let alone work in fields where safety of any type is involved, like food or cleaning.

13 Likes

Take A Bow Thank You GIF by Iliza

9 Likes
11 Likes

A summary, in Legal Eagle form.

It really is bad. When Cannon made that initial ruling years ago in that other case that got smacked down by the Appeals Court, I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that she was just incompetent, not corrupt. I don’t think there’s a rational argument now that she’s not corrupt. She’s actively trying to derail this case. And she’s succeeded.

16 Likes

(Didn’t they previous have an article on how most jurors make up their minds in the opening arguments? :thinking:)

5 Likes
15 Likes

The jury is in deliberations.

10 Likes

8 Likes

Unlike his supporters who believe everything he posts, I thought, gee that’s an odd instruction to a jury, so I googled it.

Of course that was not the instructions and the jury does need to come to a unanimous decision.

Idiot

IT IS RIDICULOUS, UNCONSTITUTIONAL, AND UNAMERICAN that the highly Conflicted, Radical Left Judge is not requiring a unanimous decision on the fake charges against me brought by Soros backed D.A. Alvin Bragg. A THIRD WORLD ELECTION INTERFERENCE HOAX!

He’s keeps posting he doesn’t know what the charges are and then he posts people defending him that are talking about the charges.

Idiot

I DON’T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE CHARGES ARE IN THIS RIGGED CASE—I AM ENTITLED TO SPECIFICITY JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE. THERE IS NO CRIME!

12 Likes