Anarchy in the UK Mastercards

According to the Oracle, he attended Saint Martin’s School of the Arts. Sounds quite posh.
He was replaced by Sid Vicious, and there’s quite a disagreement as to the level of his input in the writing.
I’d imagine the alleged public-school sounding talk could well have been them taking the piss, but you’d have to be a non-Englishman to not tell the difference.
EDIT:
@vincent_alsteen

An Adam Curtis documentary.
I highly recommend watching everything he has made. In fact I think it should be mandatory.

3 Likes

The Intertron NEVER forgets.

Nothing says anarchy like MasterCard.

3 Likes

Nah… everyone knows that Discover is the real punk rock upstart!!!

1 Like

Nothing says punk like a GG Allin branded prepaid debit card.

2 Likes

That is the most perfect thing ever, actually. Would it have a little pile of dookie in one corner? Because we’d need it to.

2 Likes

Well, that’s just your opinion. You could be wrong. You could be right.

4 Likes

I’d get one that said Bankrobber. Police & Thieves or Police On My Back would work too. We could all pitch in to get John Boner a gift card for tanning that said Atom Tan.

Ever get the feeling you’ve been cheated?

2 Likes

Anyone [quote=“Purplecat, post:4, topic:59383”]
their blatant embrace of selling out for fun and profit
[/quote]

Indeed. Their comeback tour (nearly 20 years ago!) was named ‘Filthy Lucre’. Hard to be much more blatant than that.

1 Like

Big flaming eye time. Looks like I’m going to have to drop the primary DNS servers in Mount Doom.

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.