And now, a break from our sponsor, Cancun! This ad is for you, Ted Cruz

Originally published at: And now, a break from our sponsor, Cancun! This ad is for you, Ted Cruz | Boing Boing

14 Likes

Ted, you’re next on that list.

50 Likes

Understand Mr Rogers GIF

31 Likes

34 Likes

I hope this ad won’t be the last on the subject. This needs to haunt this scumbag for the rest of what I hope will be an abruptly curtailed political career.

21 Likes

That is a masterpiece.

10 Likes

I know everyone will be shocked to find out that more of Cruz’s story is BS.

21 Likes

Life in Houston right now ain’t great, so that ad stings a little. If this can be the end of Ted Cruz’s senate career that would be one great, big silver lining to this disaster, though

14 Likes
5 Likes

Do you like pinã coladas and getting caught on the plane?

28 Likes

Prior to covid I would go to Cancun/Yucatán area every winter for snorkeling. My wife and I loves the reefs and cenotes. I am not letting the blobfish ruin it for me.

6 Likes

I’ll say this for him. One thing separating him from Trump: an expression of regret.

3 Likes

#FledCruz is my favorite new nickname so far.

11 Likes

Fantastic advert - but a question from the UK here, where it is currently illegal to go abroad on holiday…

…are the US and Mexican borders still open for people to take foreign vacations without quarantine?

5 Likes

Yes! And you can even go there while you’re out on bail:

(Third time in a few minutes I’ve linked to that…)

9 Likes

If it can bring down the worthless gang of RWNJs in Austin (Abbott, Taliban Dan, Paxton, etc) as well, that would be gravy

3 Likes

7 Likes

mlp-fim-pinkie-pie-rimshot

Very good! I believe this man is making excellent use of a his phd, whatever his field!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.