Fox News confirms Ted Cruz traveled to Cancun as millions suffer in deadly Texas winter storm

Originally published at: Fox News confirms Ted Cruz traveled to Cancun as millions suffer in deadly Texas winter storm | Boing Boing

9 Likes

AP is reporting that he is to return immediately.

Sorry Ted, no escape for you.

12 Likes

What is he? A sophomore looking for girls gone wild?

8 Likes

Texans will now send him “get well soon” cards with cash in them.

20 Likes

Yeah, that’s going to leave a mark.

7 Likes

Robinson Crusoe and his family are going to be pissed when they find out their seats got taken by someone else.

14 Likes

Poor l’il Rafi Trump, busted again.

The son of the Zodiac Killer just can’t get a break, I tell ya.

6 Likes

Originally published at: Seditious senator Ted Cruz heads to Mexico while Texas freezes | Boing Boing

2 Likes

He’s already on his way back which is a shame because I was going to say Mexico can keep him.

11 Likes

Adios MoFo! Oh shit, he’s coming back…

How can we ever miss him if he won’t go away?

22 Likes

"I like Ted Cruz more than most of my other colleagues like Ted Cruz. And I hate Ted Cruz.” —Al Franken

29 Likes

Clearly he was going to Mexico to see if he could use NAFTA to import some of their warm weather; he’s trying to save Texas and you stupid libtards are just harping on him.

Stupid libtards, your stupid.

11 Likes

i think he went down there to broker a deal to get some good drinking water back to his constituency.

4 Likes

The migratory habits of the Texas Weasel.

29 Likes

I can’t wait for him to complain about “liberal elites”.

4 Likes

The joke is he’s the Zodiac Killer. His dad is the one that assassinated JFK.

3 Likes

He’s like the Bizarro Inspector Gadget as a villain. A damned, bumbling fool that somehow gets away with it and succeeds in the end no matter what.

2 Likes

Nothing says, “I am Canadian!” more than flying to Mexico to escape extreme winter weather at home.

7 Likes
13 Likes

27 Likes