Fox News confirms Ted Cruz traveled to Cancun as millions suffer in deadly Texas winter storm

The Simpsons are always right about the future.

9 Likes

Because he’s the kind of guy who would be the life of the party when traveling in Mexico according to teenagers…

hahaha that’s the biggest load of horseshit in heard in a while.

7 Likes

More of that classic personal responsibility in action, I see.

7 Likes

So, he’s willing to throw ALL the women in his life under the bus…

22 Likes

“All my water back home dun got hard. Now I’ll never be able to make sweet tea”

2 Likes

His full statement:

Also his kids aren’t even old enough to drive yet, who the hell is buying this “I went down to get them settled in a foreign country and was always going to fly back today, leaving my underage children behind for the rest of the week” bullshit?

10 Likes
4 Likes

Cancun Airport → Airport Of Cancun → AOC!

It was the dems and the green new deal all along!

10 Likes

“to get to the bottom of what happened in Texas”

“We’ve got some of our best people.looking into it. We’ll keep Texans informed as soon as we find out which Democrats are responsible.”

6 Likes

13 Likes

They noticed Cruz was gone when the average IQ in Texas unexpectedly increased.

3 Likes

Yes folks, there really is a tweet for everything.

8 Likes

“with school cancelled for the week, our girls asked to take a trip with friends”

WTF? It’s cancelled because you’re in the middle of a natural disaster. I’m sure his house in Texas has a generator or two and he was totally not inconvenienced by it at all. When judgement day comes, will he plan a quick getaway to the Dells?

What a BS reply. He would have been better off going with what that moron who recorded the “stay at home” message while flying to Cabo did - just say he had “bad judgement”. I mean, he’s the Single Human known as Ted Cruz. No one would have doubted it.

3 Likes

I guess it’s plausible, as he said they were going with friends (said friends could have already been there and he was just getting them to the destination). But then why did his wife go, and why did BOTH parents need to go, and why did only he come back and not his wife?

And, of course, WE’RE STILL IN THE MIDDLE OF A PANDEMIC!

So yeah, bullshit.

11 Likes

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/covid-4/coronavirus-mexico

If reporters aren’t asking him about not following these guidelines, they’re not doing their jobs.

Assumption that he is not following them, because really, what’s the chance he is.

4 Likes

Yep. He is supposed to stay in his house for 7 days.

8 Likes

thank you for that!!! what happened to stay home, mask up, stay safe? what a sterling example he sets.
second of all – one of cruz’s worst attributes is he thinks he is so much smarter than everyone else. so quick with the tweet, the smug look on his face and the pontificating, good god.
NOBODY outside of your little patch is buying your bullshit, ted!

2 Likes

Unfortunately Ted’s patch is very large indeed, hence his repeated election to the Senate.

3 Likes

FUCK THAT NOISE!! He thankfully renounced his Canadian citizenship and we aren’t going to give it back.

5 Likes

Empty except for the dog, named Snowflake!

2 Likes