Andrew Tate: men who have recreational sex with women are actually gay

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

6 Likes

I find it incredibly creepy when men infantilize other men’s genitals. Using girls to attract boys because that’s where his real tendencies lie maybe? Trying to lean into abstinence themed misogyny to cozy up to the religious right?

Doesn’t matter. This is human shaped garbage either way.

13 Likes

I mean - he should hate himself.

12 Likes

True… after all if sex with women is gay, wouldn’t therapy also be gay? :thinking:

8 Likes

OMG This was totally predictive

6 Likes

I think someone really needs a nap. About 10 - 15 years in a 6.25m^2 room should do it.

15 Likes

Obligatory:

4 Likes

Oh, I hope you aren’t reading any sympathy into my comment. I merely observe that, anytime I learn or read something new about Tate (which is blessedly seldom), he strikes me as someone who very obviously hates himself.

But certainly, just because he is also pathetic, doesn’t make him any less contemptible.

2 Likes

I look forward to never hearing about Tate ever again.

8 Likes

I didn’t necessarily think so, but there is a real problem with the focus being moved from the victims of crimes like those committed by people like tate, to a focus on the criminal, and “well, how could he do something like this - he must be mentally ill” - see for example whenever a white dude shoots up something. Although tate himself is biracial, he looks white enough (and pushes the patriarchy hard enough) that he gets a similar pass. I really do feel like we should push back against that impulse to try and explain via “mental illness” or some such. It might very well be true, but plenty of men suffer from all sorts of mental health issues and they don’t promote dangerous, fascist aligned ideologies. :woman_shrugging:

16 Likes

Adding that fwiw it’s also how a lot of abusive people will control others.

I think the thing with guys like Tate is they don’t care about the gender of their victims so much it’s just our current society lets you do it to girls a lot easier and spends a lot of time justifying it in the public mindshare.

The real rush for some one like Tate probably comes from sadistic control over others and shit like that. At that point, who really cares about the deeply wounded ego that started this process. Everyone has a wound.

14 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

Pop Tv Yes GIF by Schitt's Creek

12 Likes

True.

And yet not everyone turns into an opportunistic sociopath who exploits other people.

21 Likes

what a dreadful person he is…

17 Likes

17 Likes

Tate’s issue with “recreational sex” is that it is widely understood as involving both the consent and the enjoyment of both parties.

14 Likes

First Matt Walsh, now this guy. They both clearly hate women, but unlike them, I’m not prepared to make judgments as to their sexuality based on superficial stuff like the dumbass things they say.

7 Likes

The Kavernacle had a good video on this subject today:

3 Likes