Sexist influencer to be detained in Romania another 30 days

Originally published at: Sexist influencer to be detained in Romania another 30 days | Boing Boing

18 Likes

Oh, it’s so nice to see people on social media who normally occupy their time talking about gay people being “groomers” leaping to this shithead’s defense. “Innocent until proven guilty!” they scream, ignoring that he’s basically accused of… things he’s been advocating/bragging about publicly? And of course, they’re fully embracing the fake news, claiming he was already released, so he must be innocent. (Somehow the SWAT team that arrested him not putting him in handcuffs was seen as a sign of innocence, and not… that cops in other countries don’t have the handcuff fetish that US cops do.)

28 Likes

I wonder if the likes of Nigel Farage, Don jnr, Piers Morgan and co. will be busy purging their social media feeds of their meetings with Tate? Can’t think what they all have in common…

Rupert Murdoch’s TalkTV has already pulled the material it uploaded from an October episode of Morgan’s show - they were happy to publicise Tate’s misogyny in the interests of ‘freedom of speech’, but now want to rewrite history.

18 Likes

Nice to see this asshole get to face some consequences.

19 Likes

One of those things I’ve learned as I’ve grown up – I’m into my mid-50s – is that people who deserve a comeuppance so rarely get it. Learning to live with that fact that if there’s any true justice in the universe, it has to come on the other side of this mortal coil, as it’s not to be dispensed on this side. But when you finally do accept that, there’s some peace.

But fuck if this one isn’t delicious.

26 Likes
14 Likes

I’m trying to imagine what sort of person would want to “discuss” anything with the Taliban :thinking:

22 Likes

I haven’t exactly been following the Taliban closely lately but I’m kind of surprised that they’re on Twitter spaces or involving themselves with internal Western politics. I had the longstanding impression that the Taliban was mostly concerned with the creation of an insular state based on ultraconservative/radical interpretation of Islam, eschewing outside influence and media. (This in contrast to organizations like Al Qaeda or the Islamic State, which are both more global in scope and more modernized in their methodology.)

16 Likes

American Republicans wanting to discuss how to set up a theocracy?

8 Likes

Surely it’s sarcasm?

7 Likes

Apparently not.

https://twitter.com/Ceri_Shields/status/1609254126885523461

Sameera Khan’s Twitter bio says:

Anti-woke journalist | Femininity defender | Memetic warfare strategist | Kadyrov stan | Former Miss NJ US

15 Likes

Kadyrov stan?

Ice Cube Wtf GIF

11 Likes

We’re going to need a bigger crazy wall.

11 Likes

Add this chucklehead to the list:

12 Likes

Tarlson” Who are the victims? What are their names?””
It’s quite possible Romania, like many, many countries, affords anonymity to the victims of sex crimes. Might have reporting restrictions too so as not to prejudice the jury. I’m not looking it up as he just assumed they don’t.

ETA
Fuckit, I’m just not as lazy and fraudulent as Fucker and his team:

Yes. The answer is yes.

19 Likes

Hunger is the finest of seasonings.

6 Likes

Fucker is lazy, but I bet he knows. He’s following the checklist for discrediting victims.

If they have anonymity, moan about how unfair it is that the gentleman has to defend himself against “faceless accusers”. Meanwhile, try to out them in any way possible.

14 Likes

Andrew Tate was a kickboxer and he seems to be a Russia stan, so he might be tight with Kadyrov himself.

9 Likes

:man_shrugging:
crazywalls

5 Likes

Here’s Tate with Putin fanboy Steven Seagal.

7 Likes