In video, Andrew Tate said women in his house are forbidden from going out

Originally published at: In video, Andrew Tate said women in his house are forbidden from going out | Boing Boing

6 Likes

I foresee the same thing in his future. :sunglasses:

45 Likes

I always wonder what kind of relationship these folks have with their mothers. I usually picture it like this:

27 Likes

Sounds like a legit confession to me.

35 Likes

I was trying to describe Tate to my wife, and used this as an example, but saying Tate was worse

8 Likes

Posted by @chigolz in the other Andrew Tate thread:

25 Likes

Each “disrupter” character in Glass Onion represents an archetype of a horrible toxic persona that the world would be better off without: the woman-hater ‘influencer’, the idiotic and bigoted celeb who acts/tweets without thinking first, the fake-‘woke’ politician, the ammoral tech-dude who willingly enables the destructive behavior of the meglomaniac billionaire man-child that employs him…

*Edited for autoincorrect.

31 Likes

Maybe Peg and Darol can build a life together without these shitheads

11 Likes

When the news first surfaced (not otherwise being familiar with this individual), I naively thought, “Heavens, I sincerely hope not!” But my 8th grader already knows who this is, & reports that several kids in her class are fans and have come to his defense: “he’s under arrest, nothing’s been proven yet” etc.

That’s new to me and I mistakenly thought it had something to do with ammonites…

13 Likes
11 Likes

Sounds like the guy is a less redeemable version of the Ice King from Adventure Time:

Finn: Ice King, don’t do this. Just let the girls go. They don’t want to be here.

Ice King: Of course they do! I would have killed them already if they didn’t want to be here. Right ladies?

Princesses: [obviously terrified] mmm-hmm.

21 Likes

I have witnessed a possessive dude’s relationship with his mom, and although he was rude and disrespectful, he never got slapped. He never saw me again after that day either.

12 Likes

The best possible solution to this asshole is to be incarcerated for life in an oubliette.

3 Likes

Are we sure he didn’t get blown up?

4 Likes

He didn’t.

At the end, when Helen is going straight ham, you can clearly see him sitting next to Benoit Blanc, smoking a blunt as Blanc lights a regular cigar and says mirthfully, “Disruption.

10 Likes

What @Melizmatic said.

Although I’m assuming that Duke got cremated.

5 Likes

Thank you for the reminder! I forgot.

Jim Carrey Alrighty Then GIF by Ace Ventura

5 Likes

I took it this way too. More like he’s trying to make his abuse and control over his victims sound “normal.”

12 Likes

Here is a file photo of his house.

4 Likes

But they weren’t local!

7 Likes