Andrew Tate charged with rape and human trafficking

Originally published at: Andrew Tate charged with rape and human trafficking | Boing Boing

10 Likes

Donald Glover Reaction GIF

I wish it wasn’t anticipated to take so long, though.

42 Likes

100% pure Alpha Male consequences.

30 Likes

Obviously his biggest mistake was committing a bunch of sex crimes. But his second-biggest mistake may have been posting a bunch of videos explaining that he was moving to Romania because it’s easier to get away with sex crimes there.

29 Likes

Andrew Tate charged with rape and human trafficking

I’d say it was fucking around with Greta, in an effort to troll her; instead he “found out.”

33 Likes

Greta doesn’t take prisoners, unlike the Romanian police.

28 Likes

“No I’m not a fucking rapist; but I like the idea of just being able to do what I want.” has got to be among the less exculpatory denials I’ve ever seen.

23 Likes

He moved there because it’s allegedly more corrupt; hence the best part of the Finding Out.

19 Likes

Every day is a school day.

15 Likes

16 Likes

Greta: :chef’s kiss:

13 Likes

“Romanian court indicts career scumbag on charges of being a career scumbag, adds specifics.”

10 Likes

The crimes (no, I did NOT say “alleged”) are beyond terrible, and I feel for the victims.

With that said, regarding this toxic oxygen thief living under threat of imprisonment (and hopefully ending in ACTUAL imprisonment) for years:

BWAHAHAHAHAH-and I cannot overstate this-HAHAHAHAAAAAAA!

14 Likes

The trial will not start immediately and is expected to take several years.

Take Your Time Bau GIF by ION

13 Likes

In the words of Jerry Seinfeld: “Ahh, ya just hate to see it.”

2 Likes

I hope they finally put this guy in prison for many years.

5 Likes

As a lawyer, I always cringe when I have a client who thinks he’s smarter than the people asking that client questions. Just STFU, dude.* Going on BBC cannot and will never help your case.

• I mean, I don’t give a shit if this guy actually STFU – let him travel in rope – but 25 years of lawyering sets every fiber of my being on edge when they talk to the media when they’re accused of something bad.
14 Likes

The trend continues where I wonder why the everloving hell anyone ever consciously thinks about Andrew Tate, given any alternatives.
I always feel like I have his stuff paraded out and just have to wonder “… How on Earth does this man have any audience?”

7 Likes

Hate mongering and scapegoating the oppressed makes money; it always has.

12 Likes
7 Likes