Andy Serkis stars as talking anus in anti-fatberg PSA

Congratulations on ‘lard shoggoth’ (which I shall steal and use, thank you). Particularly nice call-back to the pursuit scene in AtMoM.

1 Like

Good rule. Never put anything down the toilet unless you’ve eaten it first. Toilet paper excepted.

Bidets are French. Tut-tut.
[walks away shaking his head]

5 Likes

Seeing a bidet in britland is as rare as seeing fahrenheit used in France.

3 Likes

An idea they vehemently deny, often to their determent. The English channel might as well be a vast ocean.

2 Likes

It is now.

2 Likes

It took a second glance for me to wonder whether they called it an “asshole” (American) or an “Arsehole” (British). Looks like they weakly dodged the bullet by the use of asterisks - but only two, so the implication is Asshole (American). But Kudos to the man for pronouncing it “arsehole”. Well ameantersay, thassit, innit?

Impressive, but can it SING?

Mr. Methane can.

1 Like

Dibs on ‘fatberg rebar’ for my garage band.
The Beschizza is the true poet of our time.

5 Likes

“OMG these Japanese ads are just so… weird and … almost vulgar…”

Great Britain: “Hold my beer…”

5 Likes

As of Jan 31, 2020, not anymore.

1 Like

I remember seeing an interview with Peter Weller about Naked Lunch, where he was asked, “so, what’s it like working with a typewriter with a talking asshole?”

He said a career in Hollywood had well prepared him for working with talking assholes.

6 Likes

I can only imagine the Behind The Scenes Mo-Cap footage that will inevitably be released will be AMAZING…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.