Angel turns out to be inflatable sex doll

Katanas have gotten much more complicated than I had thought!

7 Likes

Hah. Well you would be surprised. Mashups are cool, right?

Also - sword guns were a real thing, though rare. Historical example:

3 Likes

Youā€™ve never bothered to look on Alibaba.com?

Great deals are to be had in the order of 10,000 units per month RELIABLE SHIPPER.

3 Likes

Those seem like incredibly detailed feet for an inflatable.

This is a slightly ā€œAngel Is The Centerfoldā€ situation.

2 Likes

Iā€™m still learning how to see good glass versus crap. There are obvious things like the quality and thickness of the glass. A better piece will be weighted at the bottom to reduce the chance of an empty piece tipping over. The precision of the glass joints can vary. Glass dangly bits on the inside such as percolators will have small supports welded on for support with better made pieces versus a cheap piece will just let it hang free (and it will snap off the first time you shake it hard with water to clean it). On the outside if there are tight bends in the glass that make it structurally weak nice pieces will again add a bit of support.

I have always bought from local glass makers but its at least 10x more costly. On DHGate there is a sea of junk but some forums have highlighted vendors that donā€™t cut corners, ship fast, are good with returns and so on. Id like to experiment with different types of rigs but there is no way I could afford to do so at hundreds per piece. But $40 - $100 I can try a bunch and see what I like and not worry.

1 Like

So tying this back into the article about an inflatable sex doll ā€¦ um ā€¦ yeah, you know what, never mind. (OK, I guess I will say that this is why we buy our glass toys from known makers, regardless of the availability of cheaper alternatives of dubious origin.)

1 Like

Thereā€™s got to be a Trump joke here somewhere. Maybe politician turns out to be a doll constructed of fear and seething hatred - or something. You guys are the experts.

ā€œHis family took care of the doll, and pictures soon spread online along with claims it was an angel.ā€

ā€œThey have no internet, they donā€™t know what a sex toy is,ā€ the police chief was quoted as saying by AFP news agency.

???

5 Likes

I donā€™t know whatā€™s worse; that someone truly believed an over-sized inanimate toy was actually an angelic freakinā€™ being, or that the people who found it are so disconnected from the rest of the world that they allegedly ā€œhave no internet accessā€¦ā€

Now thereā€™s a job for a truly hard skepticā€¦

ā€œNo, no, noā€¦you got it all wrong friend, this thing isnā€™t an angel, itā€™s not supernaturalā€¦ā€

ā€œThen what is it, how did it appear there? You canā€™t explain that!ā€

ā€œI can broā€¦ youā€™re supposed to fuck it.ā€

ā€œWHAT!?ā€

ā€œNo Srsly, thatā€™s what it was made for.ā€

ā€œSoā€¦if I do it right, Iā€™ll be closer to Godā€¦?ā€

ā€œFor a minute, subjectively speakingā€¦sure, why not.ā€

ā€œSo it IS an angel! Praise be, let us fuck it!ā€

ā€œOkay, you do that, Iā€™m out.ā€

6 Likes

In your scenario, it doesnā€™t sound like the skeptic is the one who is truly hard.

######Iā€™ll see myself out.

6 Likes

Wikipedia: Friendly Floatees

In 1992 an intermodal container was washed overboard in the North Pacific, carrying 29,000 plastic yellow ducks, red beavers, blue turtles and green frogs. As they wash up on shore around the world, an oceanographer has used them to model ocean currents.

Iā€™m disappointed in the universe that it wasnā€™t a container of ā€œangels.ā€ Even without the trademarked name, the Wikipedia entry could have kept the same title.

According to the Apostle Reznor, yes.

ETA

I just realized too - remember the Chinese who confused a sex toy for a fungus?

And the Japanese call these angels.

1 Like

really you probably donā€™tā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

old but good:

13 Likes

There are plenty of topics I steer far away from but this isnā€™t one of those. :wink:

Soā€¦can anyone here prove that Angels arenā€™t sex dolls? I mean, what does an all powerful being really need with minions anyways? :expressionless:

3 Likes

Well to be fair, if the worst theyā€™ve ever done is double post the same hilarious story while getting the specifics of a sex doll slightly wrong, Iā€™d say theyā€™re doing pretty damn well!

Reminds me of the time a shipboard sex doll was found to transmit an STD. Better take care with the disposal or recycling of this product.

3 Likes