Angry couple tries to paint over city-approved BLM mural, community fights back

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that it wasn’t the “racists on this board” so much as doxxing (or anything close to even suggesting doxxing) is frowned upon here. I don’t remember what your original post said (nor can I see what it said), so I’m just making a guess here.

1 Like

I said that that licence plate was filmed - why haven’t they been identified yet. Luckily they were and now we don’t have to worry about it.

When violence is seen as a viable way to solve conflicts, a substance that reduces self- control will lead to more violence. There is a significant correlation between alcohol and violence, but at least in a cursory search I found nothing that explains how alcohol would cause violence in people with an non-violent mindset. My personal experience with alcohol, and with people drinking alcohol would also indicate that aggressive people become
more aggressive under the influence, and agreeable people don’t show more signs of aggression than they usually would.

Also, I have never witnessed a bar fight in Germany, but quite a few in the UK and in the US, so culture may play a role here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.