White woman pulls gun on black couple at campsite: "you don't belong here"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/05/29/white-woman-pulls-gun-on-black.html

6 Likes

Christ, what a racist asshole.

67 Likes

As soon as they arrived, a woman in a KKKampfgrounds of America shirt pulled a gun on them

Fixed. Now let’s see if Campground Carla enters the pantheon of formerly employed bigots.

ETA: yep, she’s been (camp)fired.

56 Likes

If I was there. I’d give her a taste of my nine-iron.

3 Likes

Not Kampground Kathy?

29 Likes

No laws regarding brandishing firearms in a threatening manner, eh?

(edit: By which I mean to say, why the fuck is she not in jail?)

72 Likes

Better yet, Kooky Kampground Kathy.

16 Likes

Kommandant Kampground Kathy

19 Likes

bah you beat me to the punch (a nazi)

6 Likes

“Kampgrounds of America does not condone the use of a firearm in any manner”, but being racist AF is fine with the org. or did I miss that part?

30 Likes

No laws against beating a nazis head in right? if that person is brandishing a deadly weapon in an intent to threaten, maim, or kill someone else.

4 Likes

Richardson took video … Embedded below:

I don’t see an embedded video in Rob’s post? Am I reading it right?

2 Likes

Such a soft term, “relieved of her duties.” Hopefully she isn’t rehired at another KOA location.

24 Likes

Guess she thought she worked for the KKKOA.

21 Likes

The worst thing at a picnic is no longer ants,
it turns out to be white ladies.

25 Likes

I grew up staying in KOA campgrounds, I have no racist associations of them simply because the name starts with a K.

They are generally decent places.

I am glad they got rid of this racist threatening woman though, this is outrageous behavior. This would be a good chance for good anti racist PR and a free pass for a year for the man and his family, KOA- stand up and explicitly speak out against behavior like this.

24 Likes

The didn’t even take a stand against the apparent racism.

14 Likes

That was quite brave to be photographing racists brandishing guns. It’s that whole, you do realize the person is threatening your life? I kind of scratched my head about this the other day, be it that it may be legal to have a holstered weapon, but I don’t see how drawing the gun is okay unless you are preparing to shoot something or someone. I mean honestly, I’m wondering if they’re going to arrest the racist for flatly making a death threat.

7 Likes

The joke wrote itself, but yes, they did the right thing by firing her (for the weapon and not the racism, but still…) and I updated to note that.

5 Likes

The worst thing is aunts.

10 Likes