Angry men stamp their adorable little feet after Marines degender job titles

OK between that and Angel One I really feel stupid for not noticing a lot of early season Trek plots were pretty much recycled Phase 2 scripts.

3 Likes

My OED says that “swain” as in knight’s swain predates “swain” as in fair maiden’s swain by around 3 centuries.

1 Like

Hey now!

The Naked Now was a legitimate and proper homage to the Naked Time!. Besides, it’s vitally important to our understanding of who Data is!.

4 Likes

Both of those episodes featured considerably less nudity than the titles implied. (Though we did get to see George Takei’s gleaming abs and a tantalizing glimpse of Tasha Yar underboob.)

3 Likes

This is not to mock you, but reading your comment I can’t help but think of this…

Dickweasel is my new favorite word :smile:

6 Likes

We can only hope (or count ourselves lucky it didn’t happen). Jellico was an ass and nearly every decision he made was exactly the wrong decision to make when taking over someone else’s leadership role in a crisis.

The only one thing they got right with him was putting Troi in a uniform. And they even kind of managed to make him an ass with that too because it was the wrong place at the wrong time. :laughing: :crying_cat_face:

4 Likes

Am I the only one who, at first glance, thought there was some sort of optical blurring going on just below her skirt?

1 Like

[David Attenborough narrates]
"The Dickweasel’s natural habitat is in the lower chambers of its maternal warren. It feeds by engorging itself on sugary liquids and salted fried foods coming from plastic bags. The most common activity of the Dickweasel is engaging in online discussions frequently but incorrectly pointing out perceived rhetorical fallacies and taking deliberately factually unsupportable positions, in order to annoy others…

3 Likes

That light isn’t actually shining up from the floor, it’s emanating down from her nethers. (Remember, orbs of light have been known to wander into Troi’s uterus.)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.