Animation: T-Rex suffers toilet paper trouble

Originally published at: Animation: T-Rex suffers toilet paper trouble | Boing Boing

Ok, so let’s assume the T-Rex could reach the toilet paper roll. WTF is it going to do with it then?

And how, exactly is it going to operate bidet controls?

This is one of the dumbest analogies I’ve seen for some time.

(Yes - having a grumpy day.) ;-(

4 Likes

10 Likes

Centaurs have similar issues.

10 Likes

Voice (roar?) activation, obviously. Or Alexa/Siri/whevs integration. Doesn’t everyone have a smart assistant in their bathroom?

What? Internet connected sheets of toilet paper that magically float to - and wipe - an arse, all via an app?

Not part of my vision of the post-scarcity, universal technology Star Trekian future!

2 Likes

4 Likes

Does a lawyer rip the roof off and bite the T-Rex in two?

2 Likes

I looked at the picture before I read your comment, and it took me a second to figure out WTF was happening in it… I was like… why is that lady in green helping a deer poop in a toilet? Then I saw your comment… :rofl:

4 Likes

It was from an old Squatty Potty commercial.

Centaur_Poop

5 Likes

Oh god… :rofl:

3 Likes

It just occurred to me that a male centaur would also have a heck of a time trying to use a standard urinal.

2 Likes

4 Likes

3 Likes

Nothing complicated. Just voice activated, no more than a dozen commands required. “Wash front”, “Wash back”, “Hotter”, “Colder”, “Stop”.

I think I just created another project… add voice commands to previous bidet, whose remote broke and a replacement couldn’t be purchased. :angry:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.