Another Round Up of Resistance to Trump

10 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: The Ongoing Gallery of Trump-Inspired Assholes

2 Likes
8 Likes

“Joining a lawsuit originally brought by Detroit-based Michigan Welfare Rights Organization, the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) accused both Trump and the Republican Party of violating the Ku Klux Klan Act in their efforts to overturn the results of the election”

In 1882, the U.S. Supreme Court declared the Ku Klux Act unconstitutional, but by that time Reconstruction had ended, and much of the KKK had faded away.”

Well, they’re back.

12 Likes
10 Likes
15 Likes

Nelson: Haa Haa!

11 Likes

I haven’t looked but I’m guessing that perhaps just by some miracle from the MAGA gawd itself that some rooms at the trump hotel might just be discounted for the occasion.

10 Likes
22 Likes

30 Likes

oddly, mitt romney has done more to impress me as a senator than he ever did as a presidential candidate. he’s still too much of a right winger for my tastes but his statement about hawley’s seditious actions is spot on.

14 Likes

It’d be great if he’d finally flip to Dem already.

7 Likes

he could take a conservative version of the sanders approach by declaring himself and independent and caucusing with the democrats. not a great fit with them either but he’s not concerned about burning bridges.

6 Likes
3 Likes

i’m starting to get grumpy. earlier i had to say something nice about mitt romney. now paul ryan says something i can easily agree with–

13 Likes

He and Romney can both still fuck off straight to hell as far as I’m concerned. They rode the tiger when it suited them and now they’re getting bit.

14 Likes

…for some definitions of “rich”. A depressing added detail is that he had to be a rich-looking white media personality. The fact that his huckster routine was an advantage rather than a detriment is also a product of racism. The initial crime was anyone who gave this fucking blowhard trust fund baby airtime to build his brand. NBC should be tried in the hague.

7 Likes

bang bang sport GIF by WWE

20 Likes

I was hoping he wanted to kick trump’s ass.

Sads.

12 Likes