Anti-vaccine TV preacher dies of Covid

Originally published at: Anti-vaccine TV preacher dies of Covid | Boing Boing

10 Likes

I feel bad…for anyone who he infected along the way to the morgue.

37 Likes

Shocked Futurama GIF

20 Likes

This guy was right there at the wingnut inflection point between gullible anti-vax true believer and hypocritical anti-vax grifter.

11 Likes

Just infected in general. He was probably walking around with it, spreading it for several days to a week. :confused:

12 Likes

Another Herman Cain award winner.

13 Likes

hu·bris

/ˈ(h)yo͞obrəs/

noun

noun: hubris

1. excessive pride or self-confidence
11 Likes

Little-mentioned in the coverage is that Lamb was a “prosperity theologian”

Perhaps they thought his “denomination” was self-evident from a Christian preacher who has a private jet.

Anyhow, congratulations to Mr. Lamb for earning his Herman Cain Award.

13 Likes

23 Likes

34 Likes

Jebus sent Fauci, but you listen to tRump, too bad so sad.

21 Likes

I remember reading similar news several times during the pandemic. I think at least a dozen religious people who downplayed or denied the disease ended up dying of suffocation.

11 Likes

16 Likes

Didn’t seem to be that hypocritical. He, uh, didn’t seem to have gotten vaxxed. :woman_shrugging:

8 Likes

Yes, it WAS a spiritual message. From your own god telling you to pay fucking attention.

14 Likes

By enemy does he mean the almighty Christian God (I mean, what else?) I can almost get behind that assessment.

11 Likes

That’s what I’m saying, he was straddling the line. There’s a divide in right wing media and politics - at the top they’re lying grifting vaccinated con men; at the bottom they’re kool-aid drinking unvaccinated true believers. This guy seems to have been both a grifter and a true believer.

7 Likes

Another cult martyr; So many now, that the psych ward in heaven must
be almost out of beds …

10 Likes

well his son was right… it took him down all right. lesson learned for his followers? i think not.

5 Likes

11 Likes