Anti-vax dummies storm and steal from what they think is a Covid-vaccine center

Only a Covidiot could misspell “Choice” while unknowingly/ironically
demonstrating with a pro-abortion rallying cry. #AMoranicMoment

Watching the Twitter video, if I worked there, if someone started taking stuff from the tent where I was testing people/saving lives, I would issue very stern remonstrances, if not outright censure. I don’t care how big the person was!

Considering there is a huge overlap with the far right, I have an idea or two what they’re probably going to be excited about…

4 Likes

That was truly scary to watch. The rigid vacuous smile on that lady as she takes what I assume are samples and carries them away. Like a zombie. It looks like she doesn’t even know why she takes them or what to do with them once outside. It just seemed like something to do.

6 Likes

Given UK privacy rights/protections… taking computers which may contain personal/medical data I hope will lead to very severe criminal and civil penalties.

5 Likes

Is this like that joke about a plane crash and where to bury the survivors

How about "very low survival (~50% @ 1 yr) for persons considered to have recovered from severe COVID "

4 Likes

Piers Corbyn was at both, it is a fair bet that at least some of the other windowlickers were at both.

1 Like

Was he paid for that one too?

2 Likes

Explosion Reaction GIF

Pretty much this

7 Likes

Everything old is new again!

(“Contagious diseases” exhibit Photos taken yesterday at Ellis Island museum, NYC)

7 Likes

We learn nothing…

Sad Am Fine GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

What’s a coice?

1 Like

All these apt old clips just show we’ve been here before and will be here again. Stupidity lives a long time before it dies out.

2 Likes

Clearly it’s a brainless meat husk :joy:

4 Likes

London, huh? Law enforcement will likely have a lot of non-cell footage to go through for IDs (much more than at the Capitol).

2 Likes

Milton Keynes is not in London.

4 Likes

Near may be enough. Otherwise, in 2019 the UK had 1 cam for every 11 people.

Is it though? I find it so depressing that Fox is universal.

1 Like

100% absolutely kidding. It may be that a sarcasm tag was in order on my part. The fellow on the bullhorn’s declaration of it being a peaceful protest was entirely contrary to what was actually going on.

1 Like

They were just tourists, souvenir citizens. /s

4 Likes