Appeals court leaves Trump gagged

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2024/05/14/appeals-court-leaves-trump-gagged.html

8 Likes

It’s just something concrete to whine about to the cultists. I doubt there’s much strategy involved, and unlike posting via his phone, his aides can’t really stop him from blathering out loud about whatever happens to be bothering his one uneaten brain cell at any given moment.

12 Likes

Does Trump think

I haven’t seen any evidence of it. Fascists and narcissists like him are all about impulsive action, not thought.

12 Likes

He’s come up with a new One Weird Trick to get around the gag order. He orders his dutiful acolytes to smear the witnesses, jurors, and family members of the judge for him, and then reads those statements he can attribute to others. Truly a stable genius.

9 Likes

My favorite part of the smack down is they literally used his own words against him in the ruling. They said that it is needed and cited exact examples of him doing what a gag order prevents.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.